Reviews for Cardboard
shingaling chapter 1 . 12/3/2010
Tis cool. Good job.

~CorruptionToday
heygodcomplex chapter 1 . 10/22/2010
My god, this is gorgeous.
CarolinaEirasSa chapter 1 . 9/13/2010
This is so sweet/sad. I can't really decide between the both.

It's really good.
Mission to Marzipan chapter 1 . 8/8/2010
I loved this (perhaps that's the wrong term) for its portrayal of the grieving process. It seems to be closer to the mark, closer to the real thing than many of the other fics I've read about loved ones dying: it was nice to see. :)
The Midnight Doe chapter 1 . 7/18/2010
That was really good. I love Silena(:
Bambi chapter 1 . 3/16/2010
Very interesting.

At first I was like, GOOD idea! But, THEN I reread some of The Last Olympian, and I got to the part that included this and threw the book against the wall! :)

I envy you for being able to create a story based on like 2 paragraphs of a book!

Very creative, and interesting!

Love it!

I hope for more of your stories...

SOON!
the LIME-GREEN color chapter 1 . 3/10/2010
Nice job, I thought this was pretty good. (Though I don't get the 2.4 children part... Don't tell me it's really obvious and I'm really not getting it!)
Frocked chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
It was... it was pure poetry. Beautiful. Incredulous. there are actually no words that can describe this. I loved it.

F[rock]ed
storm-brain chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
This is beautiful. It really is.
The Ocean Is My Inkwell chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
"What a beautiful lie."

That made me cry. :')

This is SO beautiful. Your best. EVER.
dreamcatcher96 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
2.4 kids? is that even possible? Loved the story!
Surt Lord of Muspelheim chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Finally, a Beckena fic!

I have a penchant for tragic affairs.

Is it just me, or are you and I the only two people who seem to be able to credit this ship's catharsis-epicness? It seems that Percabeth gets the credit most of the time.

If I had to make any form of crit of this fine piece of work, I would say that you kind of skated around Silena's betrayal. This is what kind of makes this ship sail as far as it does. Try not to sugarcoat it; make certain that you maintain a somewhat tolorable upkeep in regards to plotting the format of the story.

Well done, on the whole though!

~SLM
Bright Silver Lady of Midnight chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Very good, in a macabre way.
kaleidoscopeflowers chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
This was quite a well-written oneshot, and I think it is quite in character, but portrays Silena's emotions very nicely as well.

One thing I found odd, though. Silena wanted 2.4 children? Or did she want 24?

Anyway, well done. Favorited!
electric gurrl chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Fantastic. I love Silena and I love when she's portrayed well like that. And I think that her losing Charlie is so depressing and I really wish there were more fics about that (I tried one once but it turned into her about to jump off a cliff so I deleted it). Well written and I absolutely loved it. Nice work.