Reviews for Road Trip
Guest chapter 5 . 12/3/2014
No Nobel prize in mathematics. Fields medal is what you want.. Other than that love the fic.
Guest chapter 29 . 8/21/2014
Best story i have read in a while!
WBH21C chapter 29 . 5/28/2013
Very well done!
Guest chapter 8 . 4/25/2013
the picture of Jack and Nathan standing in an all white room, pants around their ankles and bickering about their sizes
Sheer!
Comic!
Genius!
Cathy77 chapter 29 . 4/15/2013
Really liked ur story was funny, well written and had to read to the end :)
anyabar1987 chapter 29 . 2/26/2013
this has been a great story,
Clark959 chapter 29 . 2/23/2013
Great story. Well written with humor and plot. I look forward to reading your other stories.
Spearhead chapter 29 . 9/28/2012
Loved every word :D I really didn't want it to end...I hope you do write a sequel...it'd be awesome
charming-witch chapter 29 . 9/27/2012
Awesome story! I laughed so hard most of the time. I really hope you will write the Sequel. Rodney & Co in Eureka would be great. :-))
Spearhead chapter 9 . 9/25/2012
I love this story! I've seen it a few times while searching through SG fanfics, and didn't give it much thought. But tonight I decided to give it a shot and it's awesome. I kept meaning to write a review, but at the end of each chapter I found myself clicking next! lol
OCMichael chapter 29 . 9/23/2012
A fun story; enjoyed it thoroughly.
Morrolan chapter 29 . 8/22/2012
Love this!
Jon chapter 20 . 8/20/2012
Great stuff. I do hope you plan on continuing this? But I know those muses can be tricky sometimes, sneaking away and all...

Please?
Loresign chapter 29 . 8/13/2012
I thought that this story was great. I haven't laughed so hard, in such a long time. My wife my face and wanted to know what was wrong.(I had been crying, from laughing so hard) I had to tell her about the story.

Please do the sequel, I beg of you. I haven't had that much fun reading in years.

Keep up the writing and keep that humor safe. It could be dangerious in the wrong hands.
lydiamartini chapter 16 . 8/2/2012
I just found this fic and am quickly working my way through it - it's great so far, well-written and really entertaining. And I absolutely loved the Firefly shout-outs in this chapter.