Reviews for iKnow the Real Melanie
kat chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
i REALLY REALLY REALLY HATE MELANIE(this story made me hate her even more)but i like this. sam should have !
Ness chapter 3 . 2/20/2010
I luv! You haven't updated? You should of put like 20 up already! Come on! Update update update!
nothereeeeee chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
i know i don't know you but, if you don't have any reviews then just write for yourself, this is a good story and if you believe in yourself then you'll continue it, just because you have like 10 reviews it dosen't means its a good story, the 10 people that reviewed could be psychos from a mental institution, i liked the story, i think its diferent and a good idea, if you're inspired by it then continue:D melanie its not a carachter everyone talks about and yet you had this really cool idea about the secret side of melanie, if you delete this story i bet someone would steel the idea, believe me, it happened to me once nobody reviewed my story but two days later i saw a story with the same idea with like 40 reviews it was almost the same thing don't delete it if you know its good! write for you!

it's a nice exercise!:D

not a work out... exercise ;D
fRANkiEGirL61 chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
lalalalala chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
lol. I absolutely LOVE this story!
duh chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
meh
what are you thinking chapter 3 . 2/1/2010
reviews mean nothing... i love this story just go watch the traffic then you'll now if we actually liked it! wich at least i did! so write more.
fRANkiEGirL61 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010