Reviews for A New Battlefield
prudiisten chapter 2 . 12/22/2010
Very interesting, please keep writing.
FanfictionReaderandWriterFan chapter 2 . 12/5/2010
This is a great story write more please so I can see what happens.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
This is an interesting beginning. Looking forward to more. Strangely I'm not remembering a Joliner-Buffy story, at least a half-way realastic one this this one is so far.
blue talith chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
So, Buffy becomes Jolinar's host. I hope very much that this will only be temporary. And I am very eager to get on with reading more of this story!
Saffygirl chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Awesome chapter!

Can't wait for the next update!
Falling Right Side-Up chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
YAY! An update! I was worried this would be left to the winds. I think the plots really original and I can't wait to see what else happens. Please update soon!
Belle Morte Rising chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Ohh love it, Buffy being Jolinar's new host is a twist i thought about but did not think would get to see when i read the first chapter, great idea can't wait to see what happens in the next chapter.
Stina Whatever chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
Allen Pitt chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
hm. Jolinar is in for a huge, huge shock when she starts going through Buffy's memories. Meanwhile a Tok'ra Slayer-with even greater healing abilities. Wow. The main problem will be that Sam & Janet won't know about the slayer part, talk about high suspicion level. But then again when the Ashrak strikes, seeing her in action should be illuminating.

So in this scenario Joyce can't accept Buffy as a slayer? Sad. Makes one wonder if Dawn will appear as Faith's sister later on. Or will Faith end up living at Joyce's...?

The Council doesn't allow slayers to retire-at some point they'll find out she's missing & do a locator spell, I would think & send a 'team'. That could get messy.
Kai3anime chapter 2 . 11/29/2010
It was awesome to see that you had continued this story it is really getting interesting. I am really looking forward to more chapters and like how you portray Buffy.
Bobboky chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
excellent work
Spidey-phd chapter 2 . 11/28/2010
Interesting. I'd like to see more.
garrycooper101 chapter 1 . 4/15/2010
Very good. The storyline should be continued. Thank you for your work.

Grace chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
Very good opening. Please continue.
Alex chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Good story so far look forward to reading more soon
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 Next »