Reviews for A New Battlefield
sw chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Good start. Can't wait to read where this story goes.
Dur'id the Druid chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Nice, I hope you write more on this. I've seen alot of crossovers with buffy and stargate, but I don't recall any of them with Buffy blending with Joliner. It would be interesting.

P.S. Eagerly awaiting your Daniel's Daughter update :)
Slinky-and-the-BloodyWands chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Great opening chapter! Sounds like it will be a fun story. I can't wait to see where you go with it.
blue talith chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This piece would be a good start to a new story, one that has possibilities, though I would not want to really see Buffy as a host.
Belle Morte Rising chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Great idea for a new story, love that your using the idea that Faith needs her space, adore that your using the Jolinar incident for when in SG it will be, can't wait to see if it will be Jolinar surviving in Carter, another host or maybe Buffy, that blending would be interesting, anyway can't wait to see what you have in mind.
emw314 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Interesting set-up. Looking forward to seeing how this pans out.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Tonnocal chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Allen Pitt chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
interesting point for the crossover, most of them are set much later in either series. Have to admit to being curious as to what exactly Buffy will say to Sam. "Watch out for the Tok'ra next time through the gate!" ? Talk about raising suspicions. Plus with her strength they'll think at first she might be a Goa'uld...

But once past that, Buffy would be great on an SG team. Not sure SGC would go for it though, she's way too young (to their way of thinking) hasn't even finished high school. Is a 'kid'...
haphazard1 chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Very interesting beginning. Buffy and Jolinar? I can't recall seeing that particular wrinkle before, should be fun.
55 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4