Reviews for The Lost Story
James Birdsong chapter 14 . 3/26/2013
Cool fourteen chapters
Sakura Keiko chapter 14 . 6/24/2011
I love how you always get to the point~

An infant! I love the namings! When I write about twins, I always make their names sound alive like "Ritsuko" and "Ritsuka."

Awww~ I love the Saaya-Yukio pairing. I don't know why, I just do :3

You should make another story xD Just kidding. But if you want to, Me not gonna stop you. :3
Sakura Keiko chapter 12 . 6/18/2011
"Saaya, I know that we only really confessed to each other today, but I love you so much that I want you to marry me right now. You are the most beautiful person in the world and I want to spend the rest of my life with you and only you." Kyaa~ So romantic~~

Eh? So this is the end? Is it? Or is it not? I'm confused. It was a very fun time reading it~
Sakura Keiko chapter 11 . 5/30/2011
Oh my gosh. Whose going to die?

... No one died in the end! Is this the end? If not, update! If yes, can you make a sequel? :D

I love this story and I can't believe it doesn't have many reviews. Maybe some people don't like fantasy... I never thought I'd like a story like this. :) You've made me realize something new about myself. :D
Sakura Keiko chapter 10 . 5/30/2011
I finally took the liberty to log-in! :D

'Yukio started to kiss me back.' Oh my gosh. This totally proves it.

"I OBJECT!" Hiroki!

*gasp* DUEL!
Sakura Keiko chapter 9 . 5/30/2011
'The fear of rejection still lingers in my head.' That is the BEST opening sentence ever. xD

Oh my gosh. Saaya is a witch! NEW DISCOVERY!

'but I did not because that would be taking advantage of a sick sleeping person and I do not do things of that sort.' This sentence makes me smile. :)))

'For some strange reason this made me even more attracted to her.' Yukio, just admit you love her already!

'all I wanted to do was go and rescue MY Nina.' Hiroki, have you always been so sweet?

'Seeing Hiroki made me want to finish what I had started quickly. I could see in his eyes that he yearned for me and vice versa.' Awww...

~Moving on~
Sakura Keiko chapter 8 . 5/30/2011
I'm too lazy to log-in. Anyway, you finally updated, yay!

Oh my gosh. I bet Saaya likes Yukio!-YES! I was right!

I searched the song mentioned there xD

'why do I feel this urge to go and comfort Saaya and tell her everything is alright that I am right here for her.' Aww... Yukio, you obviously mistaken your feelings. You love Saaya!

'So now all we can do is wait for our two loves to come out.' Aww! Hiroki's wording is so sweet!

"Nat…a…lie you are chocking me!" Hahaha! Even amid all the chaos, they're still not OOC! Awesome!

On to the next chapter!
Sakura Keiko chapter 7 . 5/6/2011
Wah! Your welcome! And thank you for mentioning me!

Ah! Yuta! Jesting. xD Now THAT'S a word you don't get to see everyday.

Wah! Nooooo! Nina's for Hiroki and Hiroki ONLY!

I agree, Nina! Hiroki, come and save her!

WOah. yukio proposed-at TEN years old! O.o

I liked the chapter. the only thing I didn't like was HIROKI HASN'T SAVED HER YETTTTTT!

He better in the next chappie! *threatening voice*

Just kidding~ Take your time~ I am a very patient person. Uh-huh. Oh yeah. I'm patient. Very very patient. Uh-huh. I should stop repeating myself.

Sakura Keiko chapter 6 . 4/28/2011
"Nina's soft face was placed onto my chest. She was the most beautiful girl I have ever met"-AWWW! Hiroki's so sweeeet~

"If only we could stay like this forever" Hiroki again~

OH MY GOSH! No! Nina! Update, please! (so Hirko can go and save her already x3)

I love your story! I usually read Gakuen Alice fics, but decided to read other animes, too. This story is going on my favorites list!
Amuto20174 chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
It is written very nicely. I found some common mistake, "i" instead of I, spelling mostly nothing much.