Reviews for After The Sun Shined
AntiSora chapter 5 . 6/15/2010
:D The sheer amount of fluff and WAFF in this is off the charts by infinity. ADORABLE CHAPTER IS MADE OF ADORABLE AND EPIC WIN!

SO CUTE! ..

Very nicely written. So much... I don't even... My mind is blown by the amount of adorable and funny and happy! ..

I lol'd hard when Tenebrae ruined the mood. And Lloyd and Sheena shouldn't have been spying! But it was rather amusing. XD

And the ending... Yay! :D I really can't wait for the next chapter! I really like Sheena's plan! Very much so!

Sadly, there's no information about a ToS2 anime at this time, but I really wish they would make one, AND translate it... Seeing Richter in an anime version would be made of total epic win. XD At least, I can't find any information on one, but of course I'm not always good at finding info... XD
omegafire17 chapter 4 . 6/3/2010
Awesome story! Can you please get it done as soon as possible? I can't wait!
MomoArioka chapter 4 . 5/16/2010
I love thisssss! A lot of people makes the characters seem well, out of character, but you portrayed them very well! I hope this fanfic is veryyy long. 8D

And and, I'm so glad you love Emil too! I can't understand why people hates him just because he's so timid and sensitive. What's wrong with that? It only makes him even sweeter!
AntiSora chapter 4 . 4/19/2010
The amount of adorable in these two chapters is incredible! :D Awesome!

Love the descriptions, love the way you write the characters... Love everything! :D Love the love! XD

I have an idea of what Tenebie might be up to... ..

I can't wait for more! :D

Oh, a note... You say 'rating T' in the author's notes, but the story itself is still listed as 'K'. Just an FYI. :3

...Also, shirtless Emil is sexy. Very sexy. Marta is so lucky. Do want more of that. XD
Alexander92 chapter 2 . 3/27/2010
This is really good, I hope you continue soon. I love Emil/Marta and I think that you've portrayed them well. )
Zefie Kirasagi chapter 2 . 3/9/2010
Moar please! D Marta/Emil is one of my favorite pairings, I'm happy to see another great story being written for me...and it's going to end up naughty! X3 Yay...
AntiSora chapter 2 . 2/8/2010
Aw, so cute! Such an adorable chapter! .. I would have reviewed sooner, but my brother killed the Internet at my house. D:

I think you did a wonderful job handling all the characters' voices! Tenebrae was perfect, and hilarious. XD I had to try hard to keep myself from laughing while reading parts of this. XD Absolutely adorable!

And you're gonna make it lemony later? AWESOME STORY JUST KEEPS GETTING MORE AWESOME.

I can't wait for the next update, and hope I have Internet at home when it comes so I can read it in a timely manner and review sooner. :)
BigBossofMoss chapter 2 . 2/6/2010
Pretty good. I like how you are naturally handling their relationship.

Keep it up! ;)
AntiSora chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I was really happy when I saw you'd posted another story! And it'll be longer this time? And GOING TO 'M'?

Today just got off to an AWESOME start! :D

.. Such a cute chapter! I love the interaction between the characters, and I think you got them done very well! And it was very easy to picture it all happening! Very wonderful job here!

There were just a few tiny mistakes I noticed... You said Tenebrae was staying in Niflheim, but he's in the Ginnungagap with Ratatosk and Richter.

And I'm 99% sure Verius is male.

But really, nothing big. :3

I really can't wait for an update! ..
BigBossofMoss chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
I would have loved Emil. The problem is...Namco decided to make a wuss the main character in the game. That's why a lot of people hate him. No one likes a whiny protaganist.

Emil is like Raiden from Metal Gear Solid 2. People hate them because they execpted to be playing with Lloyd or Snake for the game but we got stuck with those two.

Nonetheless, Emil's a good kid.
Keroy chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
Aww, this was very sweet! Yay, Braebrae's managed to get back to them. Can't wait to see more of this. )
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7