Reviews for Strawberries and Lace
twilightmom1 chapter 1 . 9/19/2010
Awe that was sad that they had to move, but I'm glad everything turned out ok.
SkyeGavin chapter 1 . 8/30/2010
From the Content Guidelines;

Actions not allowed:

1. Multiple entries of the same material. There can only be one copy of any unique story on the entire site. No exceptions.
404 Account Removed chapter 1 . 6/20/2010
LMFAAAO. I love you. But you knew that already. And you're a fucking beast for writing this.. I laughed ridiculously and I sorta gasped here and there but ohmyedwardfuckingcullen it was awesome! Keep it up, bb!
Valleegrl chapter 1 . 4/27/2010
What a sweet story!
Undomesticgoddess1204 chapter 1 . 4/17/2010
It was nice.

JUST KIDDING!

I would never have guessed that this was your first story. Very awesome my lovely chicas! D The story had me in suspense the whole time! I loved it everytime Edward called himself a woman. I think that was my fave part. No, I lied. The ending was my fave part! Hahah!

You guys should really write another story in Bella's POV. I'd love to know what she was doing and thinking while Edward was away..especially when he..umm..came early. LoL!

I give this story 10 stars. I really loved it!
OnTheTurningAway chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
That was very sweet. I will admit that I was on the edge of my seat hoping that Edward wasn't coming home to a horrible surprise. I guess all of that pent up longing for Bella was just too much for him :) Luckily, he's a teenage boy and I'm sure he bounced back in no time :)

Good luck in the contest!
SnowyHedwig chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Wow, I would never have guessed this was your first fic. Great job, both of you!

OK, the bonus FML was the absolute perfect ending, you totally made me laugh out loud. Good luck in the contest!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 2/18/2010
Very cute and fun story! I've read several entries with a twist ending, and I have to say I was holding my breath the whole time, hoping he wasn't coming home to an unpleasant surprise. Very sweet! The ending cracked me up. Good luck in the contest!
Twilights1Fan chapter 1 . 2/14/2010
OMG girl that was so sweet. They were meant to be together and both of them were so innocent and inexperienced, I really liked that. I was devastated to hear he was leaving especially after they both finally confessed their feelings for one another.

Two years of pent up admiration and devotion then finally he could actually act upon them and now he had to leave. I was enamored by the sweet and blissful innocence of your story. A First time love and all the emotions and experiences that go along with it!

I was laughing about “shaken the Pringles can” reference because it was the first time I ever heard it described that way!

What a special way to tell Bella he was home, suprise her at Graduation! I just love him, edward is so sweet and gentle, understanding and an all around wonderful boyfriend to Bella. They were clandestined to be with each other.

I have to admit I was expecting them to actually consummate their relationship given that they both have officially graduated high school, been dating for 5 months, even if they were not physically able to see one another, they were still a couple non the less.

I kind of knew he was going to loose it. Bella just makes him get carried away and loose all control of himself. What an explosive ending to a really beautiful story. I really enjoyed reading it. I wonder if you have plans to continue it?

~~Jennifer
DaniBanani78 chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Very good. Would like to see more to this if you continue it, love.
evenflo78 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Bwahahaha...great story and a fun one to read. Good luck in the contest
Raven Jadewolfe chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
rofl loved it and good luck!
latuacantante4him chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Love it.
Edward's Erika chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That was too cute! You ladies did a great job! I got sad for them when he had to leave. :0(. But, the end made me chuckle! Lol. Congrats on your first fic! Can't wait to read more! Keep it up!
julesames chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Hey! That was awesome. Loved the ending, very funny. :) Nice one thanks for sharing it with me. :D