Reviews for Heat wave
Guest chapter 9 . 8/25/2016
Read again after Tony's finale. Still enjoyable (especially the last chapter). Thanks for posting
Guest chapter 9 . 8/15/2016
The buildup was incredible; the final chapter was perfect...I don't smoke, but I might need a cigarette. Write more, please.
Guest chapter 9 . 8/13/2016
I love the sexual tension. You write so well, I feel...I mean, see everything! I am always so hot after Tiva sex! Another winner!
Guest chapter 6 . 8/12/2016
I agree with your two cents, ditto, ditto.
JohnWick chapter 9 . 4/2/2016
Great story! Very well wrote, thank you for the awesome read!
Guest chapter 9 . 3/10/2016
Just reread it. Love it. Would love another M rated Tiva story
PotatoLizard chapter 9 . 1/14/2015
Pfft. Cock forest.
I kept snorting and people were giving me weird looks but who gives a shit because this fic was flipping hilarious. Thank you so much! :D
midnightfeather20600 chapter 9 . 3/5/2014
speechless
it was good but the last chapter was a bit more informative
than i had expected overall great
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Very very very... (whats the word). The build up, the tension was palable for me and the release hot and sweet. I like the mix of dominant and sweet that you gave Tony, exquisite. I think i need a cigarette and i don't smoke. Damn. Just how i like my Tony.
GibbsnJennyslilgirl chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! smut and all, the banter and I loved it! Sweet very sweet! Can't wait for you next M rated story *huge grin* I must confess I was hooked after I read Shattered then, heart a mess then I happened upon your collection of M rated stories! This was a treat... going back to coming undone now.
Delicious!
Ladyaloysius chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Entertained and aroused! Great!
Ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
That's because your story is amazing!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A good Start I liked it
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it!
htenerfer137 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Such a great story and can I say I almost hated you for all the tension throughout the whole damn 8 chapters. Maybe you will maybe you won't buy it might be cool to see some sort of epilogue where there's like an office consensus of "finally they did it" or you know like just a comparison from Gibbs, Abby, and McGee who all obviously know. Still great the way it is!