Reviews for Heat wave
chloe.williams.7524 chapter 9 . 3/5
speechless
it was good but the last chapter was a bit more informative
than i had expected overall great
Guest chapter 9 . 7/16/2013
Very very very... (whats the word). The build up, the tension was palable for me and the release hot and sweet. I like the mix of dominant and sweet that you gave Tony, exquisite. I think i need a cigarette and i don't smoke. Damn. Just how i like my Tony.
GibbsnJennyslilgirl chapter 9 . 6/27/2013
ABSOLUTELY FABULOUS! smut and all, the banter and I loved it! Sweet very sweet! Can't wait for you next M rated story *huge grin* I must confess I was hooked after I read Shattered then, heart a mess then I happened upon your collection of M rated stories! This was a treat... going back to coming undone now.
Delicious!
Ladyaloysius chapter 9 . 6/21/2013
Entertained and aroused! Great!
Ladyaloysius chapter 5 . 6/21/2013
That's because your story is amazing!
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 3/28/2013
A good Start I liked it
Cryptic Kiwi chapter 9 . 3/9/2013
This was amazing. I absolutely loved it!
htenerfer137 chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Such a great story and can I say I almost hated you for all the tension throughout the whole damn 8 chapters. Maybe you will maybe you won't buy it might be cool to see some sort of epilogue where there's like an office consensus of "finally they did it" or you know like just a comparison from Gibbs, Abby, and McGee who all obviously know. Still great the way it is!
jehabib1 chapter 4 . 11/29/2012
That was not lame, that was hot dude! I'm jealous of your tension writing abilities..
Okkey chapter 9 . 11/16/2012
Just loved this story, i have read all your other stories and can i just say you are a really talented writer, they are all amazing! Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
WunderDrEla chapter 9 . 9/3/2012
Wow! You're a magician! :D
JperW chapter 9 . 8/29/2012
Good ending for an outstanding story. Thanks for writing.
JperW chapter 7 . 8/29/2012
"She could try to blame her worked up state on the charge of electricity in the air, but it was her utterly desirable and very nearly attainable partner that had liquid sex running through her veins."

That sentence alone made this chapter worth reading!
JperW chapter 6 . 8/29/2012
Really loved this one. Especially the 'already in a relationship' kind of idea. Great work! Outstanding! It's been a while since I've read something as good as this.
JperW chapter 4 . 8/29/2012
Definitely not lame. Far from.