Reviews for Between Friends and Lovers
SammiLoves2Write chapter 23 . 11/25/2014
Awe this was cute!
-Sammi
codiroo chapter 23 . 8/3/2013
Really loved this story! Thanks for writing it, now I'm off to read the sequel!
aussiegleek18 chapter 23 . 7/31/2013
Loved it!
donna14 chapter 23 . 5/17/2013
I just found this beautiful story and could not stop reading it! It was amazing! I loved it! You have made my day! Thank you!
JustAmyRobHere chapter 23 . 4/26/2013
Loved the ending
Guest chapter 23 . 12/2/2012
AMAZ─░NG! PERFECT! Loved it! Thank you for this beautiful story!
bella0148 chapter 23 . 12/15/2011
Sorry I'm not leaving a review for every chapter, but I just found this fic & read it all & the sequel and WOW. Just WOW. All of it. Amazing.
Puckelberrygleek chapter 23 . 9/6/2011
Absolutely amazing! I love this story. The writing was really good and the story line was just WOW! I mean I still have tears even as I'm writting this! Just WOW!
moony2002 chapter 23 . 8/20/2011
OMG! I have been reading this story for the past two days and I have to tell you! I just have to let you know that it's one of the most AMAZING stories I have ever read in my life! it was so well written, and so interesting, and so intense and at the same time so sweet and adorable! seriously it was one of the best stories I've read in my life! every single chapter was incredible! you are honestly one of the best writers there's ever been! great story! I really really really loved it! :)
MistressDrusilla1860 chapter 23 . 7/31/2011
it was a wonderful ride to watch them build their realtioship thank u for takin us on they trip

mel
xBlossom chapter 23 . 7/9/2011
OMG this story was amazing... I seriously have no words to describe how I feel right now. I read it all in one sitting.. Except for the first 4 chapters, which I read last night before falling asleep.

WOWOWOWOW!