Reviews for The Hunt
LaPetitRose chapter 2 . 7/16/2012
That was SO hot. 'nuff said.
Lilith Leazman chapter 2 . 7/6/2012
I read this so long aog and loved it, and just happened across it again.
Wonderful Lemon, really gets the blood pumping. _
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 5/1/2012
Bore me to tears? Are you crazy? You wrote this awhile back so I hope by now you realize what a fine writer you are! :)

This was enjoyable and so sexy. Hoorah for long-married couples still having fun in the bedroom, er, forest!
Smartmouth62 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
Lovely.
Smartmouth62 chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
My first thought was that this was James (the hunter) and Victoria, but then realized they would not have golden eyes. I dismissed Em and Rose, because she is older than him. I also dismissed Alice and Jasper because this female vamp has long hair. So, I came up with Carlisle and Esme or Edward and Bella. The speaker seemed more Edward-y, than Carlisle-y but I decided to withhold my guess until I get a few more clues.I have to wait for the 2nd chapter.
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 9/29/2011
Bore us with this story? I think not! It was just too yummy!
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 9/29/2011
I don't know who this couple is and at this point it doess't matter because this is sexy as hell!
Twiggalina chapter 2 . 8/21/2011
I enjoyed this two shot a lot!

twilusted chapter 2 . 6/26/2011
What? Bored to tears? I'm freaking on edge right now. Must locate the husband soon. I'm sure he wouldn't mind some smexin in the rain and mud lol.

I knew it was Edward and Bella! 'She was young and he was faster' gave me a clue it was them. But I loved the ambiguity of these lovers identities through your writing. It could have been any of the other canon vegetarian couples.

This two-shot was intensely satisfying and remarkably gratifying. I'm going to be sure to read all your other fics as soon as I'm done with the muddy smackdown with Le Hubs!
twilusted chapter 1 . 6/25/2011
Gah, that was fuckawesome! Sex in the mud is a lot sexier with your descriptive wordplay. I think it may be Edward and Bella but have a hunch it may be Rosalie and Emmett. *scrambles to next chappy to find out*
Koshivuh chapter 2 . 1/23/2011
Well, I'm happy I was assuming correctly :D I loved this, it was wonderfully great.
Koshivuh chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
Well, I've been picturing Edward and Bella this whole time, so I hope that's not ruined in the end q-q
BoydBlog chapter 2 . 11/11/2010
OMG OMG. I needed a little window to get out of the oppressiveness of 'work'. Phew, now I'm all hot for Edward (story of my life really) but still...

I know you posted this a while ago, but still I have something to say - apart from my review which is: Totally exquisite piece of writing, that transported me into the forest and, let me tell you, mud has never been desirable, but in this context, it's heavenly.

...

"Can I ask one thing?"

Edward nodded.

"It's not my birthday, but will you please stop self-deprecating your ability and talent in your author notes?"

Edward shrugged his acquiescence, and lowered his face to mine. He drew a line across my cheekbone with the tip of his nose, inhaling lightly, before pressing his lips to mine in a hungry kiss.

(there is Nothing wrong with purple patches and HEA's are what we LIVE and read for!) SeriLOLously!

Loved it!

BBxx
swimom7 chapter 2 . 10/28/2010
I loved your 'boring canon HEA' - ahem...I err... love it. :)

Seriously though, your descriptions, the squelching mud, the slapping...everything was beautiful.
keyecullen chapter 2 . 10/26/2010
Um...bored? I think not! That was HAWT! Geez! I need a cigarette after reading and I don't even smoke! LOL! Yeah, so I think you got the whole 'writing lemons' thing down pat, you know what I mean?

BTW...loved the ending! This was just a great ending:

No, I was sure our family would not mind whenever we finally made it home, be it tomorrow or a week from now. They probably would not mind that we returned stark naked either, even if we looked like mud caked, dreadlocked, cave dwelling savages.

And if they minded, well, we had been married for 142 years. They'd get over it.

Keye