Reviews for Adventures in the Prefects' Bath
Balder chapter 1 . 4/29
That was an excellent story. Thank you for posting it.
Was it really necessary to end. With an orgy? _
ElementalMaster16 chapter 1 . 6/28/2017
pretty interesting fic!
uncoconut chapter 1 . 3/27/2017
This was so close to being a fav but then it ended with an orgy and a threesome. Was that really necessary? I mean of all endings you could've came up with, you chose that. I like your writing style and plots in some of your one shots. I even liked this one but the ending just killed it. Sorry.
twlightbella chapter 1 . 3/16/2017
Aw
Guest chapter 1 . 6/13/2016
Hmm, interesting one shot, but to put the sex scene in just one sentence is cruel. I was hoping for a hot lemon, but all I get is how the Tournament could have been... whatever, *search for better fanfictions*
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really like it!

And maybe Hermione, Harry and Fleur could have stay together after all?

But cooperative Harry is more logical considering he didn't want to compite. But he would always would go to save Fleur when he heard her crya out in the maze and no red sparks. Clearly something was totally wrong, and Harry would not let an innocent in peril.

I love that they made friends for life.
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Excellent story with a great outcome. Could have been a bit more explicit without being smutty.
Q chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
hi,

This is incredible, i enjoyed this immensely. I am very grateful for it, and was hoping you'd leave it at the end of fourth year and produce a sequel. Either way, you had this perfect in my eyes.

Thank you for it and have a nice day :)

Q x
soumitra chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
the joint prefect bathroom fantasy of every hermione fanfic writers because cedric asked harry to go to prefect bathroom so everybody assumed that boys and girls sharing it. use common sense if one boy told another boy to use bathroom it naturally would be male bathroom not female or coed and don't harp about wizarding world is in victorian age they are much more advance than muggle except maybe spaceship and television even in female equallity
csheila chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Outstanding
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
excellent story. thanks for sharing it.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Fun story and a very good ending. Thanks for sharing!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
nice very well done
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Lol I can laugh at that. As you said for a vela it's all about release so she obvious had no intention in Harry's heart.