Reviews for Adventures in the Prefects' Bath
Hmm, interesting one shot, but to put the sex scene in just one sentence is cruel. I was hoping for a hot lemon, but all I get is how the Tournament could have been... whatever, *search for better fanfictions*
Ariadne Venegas chapter 1 . 12/10/2015
I really like it!

And maybe Hermione, Harry and Fleur could have stay together after all?

But cooperative Harry is more logical considering he didn't want to compite. But he would always would go to save Fleur when he heard her crya out in the maze and no red sparks. Clearly something was totally wrong, and Harry would not let an innocent in peril.

I love that they made friends for life.
Specky Clarke chapter 1 . 11/12/2015
Excellent story with a great outcome. Could have been a bit more explicit without being smutty.
Q chapter 1 . 6/18/2015
hi,

This is incredible, i enjoyed this immensely. I am very grateful for it, and was hoping you'd leave it at the end of fourth year and produce a sequel. Either way, you had this perfect in my eyes.

Thank you for it and have a nice day :)

Q x
soumitra chapter 1 . 5/10/2015
the joint prefect bathroom fantasy of every hermione fanfic writers because cedric asked harry to go to prefect bathroom so everybody assumed that boys and girls sharing it. use common sense if one boy told another boy to use bathroom it naturally would be male bathroom not female or coed and don't harp about wizarding world is in victorian age they are much more advance than muggle except maybe spaceship and television even in female equallity
csheila chapter 1 . 5/3/2015
Outstanding
corwyn chapter 1 . 11/18/2014
excellent story. thanks for sharing it.
ObsessedWithHPFanFic chapter 1 . 10/24/2014
Fun story and a very good ending. Thanks for sharing!
willam and jack and jake chapter 1 . 8/4/2014
nice very well done
Dagger-Seishin chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
Lol I can laugh at that. As you said for a vela it's all about release so she obvious had no intention in Harry's heart.
FuN FiFi chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
While the beginning was good, I didn't really like the ending of this one-shot. I'm somewhat conservative, so having sexual experiences with anyone else besides my partner, doesn't appeal to me. But I guess a teenage boy like Harry would enjoy such an encounter. Moreover, I did like how you made him act maturely in your version of GoF; he had acted far too irrationally in canon. I guess all he needed to relieve his stress was a nice bath, accompanied by his one and only true friend ;-)
angeltrin1 chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I very much liked this version! Thank you for writing it!
DragonTamer01 chapter 1 . 5/3/2014
Great story.

I really like the team of Harry, Cedric and Fleur that you created.

Who would have thought that a simple dream about a bathroom could have lead to such a great ending?
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 4/1/2014
Love it
YaGHeofttHaeLubvit216 chapter 1 . 3/8/2014
I've just finished reading all the existing reviews.

Most have expressed their feelings quite well and I'm finding myself hard pressed to add anything unique.

Hermione was a fair bit more confident in herself after waking Harry up from his dream. It's been too many years since I was involved with a 15 yo in any way (other than as dad) to judge the beliveability but since this is, after all, fiction I'll just smile and say, Nice!

Harry, being a hero and needing to show his stoutness through the stories is yet uncertain enough to save the story from being Adult man of confidence in a teenager's body.

As I think that most good stories seek to draw us into them to where we can imagine ourselves in their places is one of the reasons that I thing that the Harry Potter series is so popular with both youth as well as adult readers.

I greatly enjoyed the stories I've read thus far and will continue to work my way through your offerings.

Cheers!