Reviews for In Memory
CrusoeTheWhiteDragon chapter 3 . 8/10/2013
can you please update soon? I really like the story it's a wonderful story! your doing a wonderful job!
Guest chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I really liked this chapter can't wait to see what adventure the have!
cookieswithmilktea chapter 3 . 6/17/2013
YES! miharu is remembering :D is yoite remembering too though?
Yoitemichealis chapter 3 . 12/11/2012
I'm completely absorbed in this story, it's incredible. It has the right amount of fluffy, the right amount of sad, and a dose of hope for the future.
I love Tsukasa's personality, you betrayed him really, really well :D
Can't wait for the next chapter!
Yoitemichealis chapter 1 . 12/11/2012
Aw, that was amazing, one of the best after story fics I've ever seen! I like fluffy things, but this is beautiful, and doesn't leave me in emotionally disfunctional like most nabari fics do. I loved this, and I'm going to read the next chapter right now
UniqueQueen chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
This is the most lovely story I'v ever read ..
Yoity is My favorit in both the anime and the manga .. I like Miharu too ..
Continue the hard work ;)
I will be with you along the way ..
Queen chapter 3 . 9/30/2012
I love it. your story is the best
Please update another chapter Sooooon
I can't wait for it ;)
Lucy Phantomhive chapter 3 . 8/14/2012
Please update soon
Zexionienzo chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
when i saw that you'd updated, i had to do a double take but i am sooooooo happy you did!1 :D ITS SO FABULOUS! *flails*
Jedexa chapter 3 . 7/24/2012
great chapter! Is Yukimi going to drive them on their trip? I kinda hope so, so Yukimi can see Sora too. :) Keep writing, I'm looking forward to the next chapters!
Jedexa chapter 2 . 6/1/2012
oh my god-oh my GOD. THANK YOU.

Oh, gosh, I just finished reading the series today and I stumbled across this fanfic. I'm not even kidding, this is seriously one of my headcannons for Yoite/Sora. I'm so glad you wrote this, and had the same ideas! I was so... unsatisfied with how the series ended and I had always thought that "erasing Yoite" meant just Yoite, and Sora would continue to exist as he used to be. This is the perfect embodyment of that idea, I think. You've written it so well-if I had written a fanfic with this headcannon of mine, I wouldn't have had any idea how to write it... but you've done it. So thank you!

I know this hasn't been updated in a year, but please please please pleeease continue it! I want to see it all the way through! You're a wonderful writer and you capture everything so clearly. So please continue!

Looking forward to the next chapter!
XDarklySkyX chapter 2 . 8/25/2011
EEP!

CANT WAIT TIL NEXT INSTALLMENT U
Zexionienzo chapter 2 . 8/19/2011
holy shit! this is really amazing! please update soon!
Ebbie54 chapter 2 . 5/5/2011
Loved it update soon~!
haruka chapter 2 . 5/4/2011
awesome story! hope you update soon!