Reviews for The Kasnian Gambit
Queen Flara chapter 11 . 2/19
I'm so glad I found your story! While I admit romance isn't typically my cup of tea, I found I couldn't tear myself away. Thank you for such a wonderful read!
UnknownPen chapter 11 . 1/2
I am so sad that I have gotten to this chapter. This is so good. So dang good. Vig and Mari are killing me - the sexual tension is beautiful but their back and forth is exasperating. I'm like a kid with her dollies, smushing their faces together like "Now, kiss!". I can't wait until they actually do kiss.

Again, really delighted with the quality of your writing. And with your perseverence at keeping this going for so many years. I know how grad school can be so I really admire you for carrying on. I do love this story and these characters so much. It's been a wonderful ride so far.

Again, even though I am sure you are busy with both life and other stories, I still wonder if you have ever watched the Flash on the CW. I'm a big fan of the main couple, Barry Allen and Iris West, but I find that fanfic writers tend to do Iris more justice as a journalist than the show does. Also, your description of Wally West in the roll call is exactly how I view the TV show'a approach -Barry is all kinds of clever but they only care about the fact that he can run fast. Criticisms aside, I still enjoy the show.

Anyway, here's some encouragement for you. I am eagerly awaiting the next chapter. Thanks for everything. PS. Scott Eastwood as Greg would be a dream.
UnknownPen chapter 6 . 1/1
Mari and Greg, welp. You built up the tension beautifully. While I am all for them, and for John & Shayera, I appreciate that you show how difficult it can be to move on from a relationship - even if technically it's not the right one for you. Your OC's are compelling - some of the best use of OC's I have seen in fanfiction. I am savoring each chapter, since I know there's not many. This is such a fun ride. Thanks for bringing me back to fanfiction after nearly 5 years.
PS. My current TV obsession is the Flash. Have you watched it? I would love to see what a writer like you could do with Barry and Iris.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/12/2016
Omg thanks for the update... Tho I wished there would have been more GLxHG interaction.
shejams chapter 11 . 12/12/2016
Yes! Yes! And Yes!
Thanks for the update. I truly missed this.
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/16/2016
Wonderful!
Update immediately, please!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/14/2016
GLxGH forever, there's no competition, John stayed with Mari because he couldn't forgive Shayera for the way she hurt him not because he loved her, he may have cared for her and didn't want to hurt her but Shayera is his true love. Update soon pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/13/2016
Can't wait update soon please GL&HG
Guest chapter 9 . 7/13/2016
Love John and Shayera update soon please.
Guest chapter 6 . 7/12/2016
John better start treating Shayera better, GLxHG are my favorite couple but I hate that Shayera is made so needy and that she has to chase after John, Shayera is to strong and prideful to do that. There's no need to put Shayera down to make Mari look better. GLxHG cause as hard as I try I just can't stand Mari. Hope you update soon.
RangerWill chapter 5 . 6/16/2016
To that I say
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 4/22/2016
Well, this is off to a promising start! And finally tying up some of those deeply unsatisfying plot threads (yeah, GL and Hawkgirl, we are definitely looking at you). I have to admit, Vixen/Vigilante is not a pairing I'd ever considered before, but now that the idea has been brought up, I'm intrigued.

And, oh, yeah, GL, that was a rotten thing to do to both Vixen AND Hawkgirl.

Yeah! Huntress and Question cameo! Huntress, you miracle worker, how the heck did you manage to get Question to a) wear a t-shirt and b) go to a party?! *waves happy arms in the air* Even if this in their only appearance in this story, I am very happy right now!

So, in short, great first chapter! And I'm really looking forward to reading the next one!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/22/2016
Spectacular. Never stop writing JL fanfic, you are one of the best.
Guest chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Hey C! Last two chapters were amazing, keep it up. Also, the League should change their rules about interfering with other countries lol.
The Cleric chapter 10 . 4/18/2016
Whoops! Thanks for the flora/fauna catch.

-C