Reviews for The Kasnian Gambit
ZabuzasGirl chapter 1 . 7/16
Update immediately, please!
GLxGH forever, there's no competition, John stayed with Mari because he couldn't forgive Shayera for the way she hurt him not because he loved her, he may have cared for her and didn't want to hurt her but Shayera is his true love. Update soon pleaseeeeeeeeee.
Can't wait update soon please GL&HG
Love John and Shayera update soon please.
John better start treating Shayera better, GLxHG are my favorite couple but I hate that Shayera is made so needy and that she has to chase after John, Shayera is to strong and prideful to do that. There's no need to put Shayera down to make Mari look better. GLxHG cause as hard as I try I just can't stand Mari. Hope you update soon.
RangerWill chapter 5 . 6/16
To that I say
Take my love
Take my land
Take me where I cannot stand
I don't care, I'm still free.
Agent Malkere chapter 1 . 4/22
Well, this is off to a promising start! And finally tying up some of those deeply unsatisfying plot threads (yeah, GL and Hawkgirl, we are definitely looking at you). I have to admit, Vixen/Vigilante is not a pairing I'd ever considered before, but now that the idea has been brought up, I'm intrigued.

And, oh, yeah, GL, that was a rotten thing to do to both Vixen AND Hawkgirl.

Yeah! Huntress and Question cameo! Huntress, you miracle worker, how the heck did you manage to get Question to a) wear a t-shirt and b) go to a party?! *waves happy arms in the air* Even if this in their only appearance in this story, I am very happy right now!

So, in short, great first chapter! And I'm really looking forward to reading the next one!
Spectacular. Never stop writing JL fanfic, you are one of the best.
Hey C! Last two chapters were amazing, keep it up. Also, the League should change their rules about interfering with other countries lol.
The Cleric chapter 10 . 4/18
Whoops! Thanks for the flora/fauna catch.

"the only fauna were of the fungal variety."

Fauna means animals. As not exactly plants but still inanimate beings, fungi sort of fall into flora.
Pirate King Ray chapter 10 . 4/18
I'm waiting for Viktor and Diric to meet again.
shejams chapter 10 . 4/16
Yes! I just love the thickening of plots.
I was so happy to see this update in my inbox. This is truly a story worth waiting for.
I am so looking forward to more. And by more I mean what Vixen and Vig are up to. Will they reach the palace to team up with Wally to give Diric a what for?
Until next time.
superwonder chapter 9 . 4/2
It's great to see that this story has not been forgotten. I rally want to see more of this story as soon as possible. And what will be once of the totem and Mari and her powers? Also, what happens with John and shayera and how will they react when they see she has a relationship with Greg? Hope you update really soon!
Miss Cocca Bean chapter 9 . 3/31
Hello C!

I have read a few of your other wonderful stories over the past years and this one, just like your others, did not disappoint. This story is now one of my favorites even though Vixen and The Vigilantly have never been on my radar as super interesting characters. Now? I can't get enough of them!
I'm so happy I spotted your story update in my email over the weekend. I got married on the 20th so I think of this story as a wedding gift in a way. :P Silly, I know. Also, your story caught my interest because its rare to read a piece were the couple is a different race, especially in the comic book world. I'm mostly talking about the black women/white men pairing. I'm African American and my husband is Caucasian so yes, this story in particular sparked my interest greatly. Anyways, fantastic story-I look forward to the next chapter! :)