Reviews for The Kasnian Gambit
Continue it! Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Miss your story! Please update
Arturo Serrano chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
So far I'm liking this very much. Just one note: if you need visual acuity in the night, you need owl, not hawk, eyes.
vig chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Liking the plot. Really love how your portraying vigilante as kind of a mix of Greg Saunders and other versions of vigilante. still feels a bit weird about flash and the princess but hey, it works
bonniebeast chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely love this fic. Vixen and Vigilante are my new favorite pairing, and youve written them beautifully. Vix is bein a bit of a dumbass right now though. Definetly cannot wait to see the next chapter. Im assumin theyre gonna torture/interrogate Vig. All that comes to mind is him gettin the crap beat outta him and still uttering funny southern comparison thingees (cant remever the phrase for that right now) until Vix rhinos her way in to save him. Anywho, keep up the great writing!
bonniebeast chapter 2 . 8/17/2013
Diric is the son of the man viktor killed isnt he?
SketchyJawa chapter 7 . 8/6/2013
And I thought the -last- chapter was harsh. Ouch. But very well written...and still masterfully stringing us along. Please update soon!
SketchyJawa chapter 6 . 8/6/2013
Really enjoyed this as always. That last part was harsh, but in a awesome way. If that makes sense. It heats up the Vix/Vig relationship, but still keeps us readers dangling. Great job.
shejams chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
I was jumping with joy when I saw this in my inbox.
Another great chapter. And I love that last line. Poor Vig and Vixen... guuurrrl! *smdh*

Can't wait for the next chapter(s). :D
B.AnnS chapter 7 . 7/30/2013
Very good chapter, I love it.
clardiabru3 chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
I have to say this story is great and I really can't wait for you to continue and finish it. I love Greg and Mari together, the chemistry between them is awesome. I began as a BMWW shipper and then a SMWW shipper but I am now also a very much a VV shipper and I hope to see more stories of them soon. I miss JLU and the unfinished storylines of some of the characters. I hope they revive it again and give us all some closure.
I too am finally hoping to post my first fanfic soon, I am working on a few stories that tie in quite a few characters with their love interests and heavily features SMWW and VV, one is a song fic and the other a dance fic. Maybe in this millenium I will finish it and post it up...Thanks again for the wonderful story and hope to see your next posting up soon, the anticipation is driving me nuts!
guest chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
your updates make me very happy. hoping you can update this and the last laugh very soon. :)
Jonesy Girl chapter 7 . 7/29/2013
Love it! Not much action by my count but the romance is developing nicely. I hope you'll reveal what happened with Vigilante's wife. And for God's sake Vixen, stop being so dense! Lol. Update soon!
Nick chapter 6 . 7/26/2013
OMG! Pleease, end your story!
B.AnnS chapter 6 . 7/9/2013
I love your fic. I can't wait to see the end of it. I specially love the vix and Vig romance, i think its very, very, very cute, that makes hate GL in last chapter. I really think he does not deserve neither Mari, nor Shayera (in the other hand, i love Warhawk, he is such a badass). Anyway, i really love your fic, hope to read its end soon.