Reviews for The Kasnian Gambit
I wanna know what happened to John.
It should be noted that all serious studies of torture place it as an absolute failure as a means to gain information. And by serious study, that is any study that looked at the information gained, which 99.99 percent bullshit or silence, vs any other method of questioning. A book was recently released that covered torture done by the U.S. since 9/11 and revealed that the information gained through such tactics to be worse than useless. It never really works.
R chapter 8 . 9/10
SOOO excited you're back. awesome writing as usual. Hope you update this and your other fics soon.
Arturo Serrano chapter 8 . 9/9
Great to see this is back! Been waiting for this for ages.
Love it a loot
I love it! Update more pleeeeass...
I am wordless! Wow please update as soon as possible. Besides i want to know what hapenned to John stewart.
shejams chapter 8 . 9/8
Wow! Just... Wow!
I think I'm gonna cry. I must have missed something, right? Mari's not really... She's gonna be okay, right?
Wow! I'm at a loss.
Please update ASAP!
On a lighter note: I love your 'Dream Cast'. I can actually see them playing the roles.
Fanficreader chapter 8 . 9/8
Please continue.
Guest chapter 7 . 10/9/2014
Continue it! Please!
Guest chapter 2 . 8/15/2014
Miss your story! Please update
Arturo Serrano chapter 4 . 12/19/2013
So far I'm liking this very much. Just one note: if you need visual acuity in the night, you need owl, not hawk, eyes.
vig chapter 7 . 9/4/2013
Liking the plot. Really love how your portraying vigilante as kind of a mix of Greg Saunders and other versions of vigilante. still feels a bit weird about flash and the princess but hey, it works
bonniebeast chapter 7 . 8/18/2013
I absolutely love this fic. Vixen and Vigilante are my new favorite pairing, and youve written them beautifully. Vix is bein a bit of a dumbass right now though. Definetly cannot wait to see the next chapter. Im assumin theyre gonna torture/interrogate Vig. All that comes to mind is him gettin the crap beat outta him and still uttering funny southern comparison thingees (cant remever the phrase for that right now) until Vix rhinos her way in to save him. Anywho, keep up the great writing!