Reviews for Burden
Concubines chapter 1 . 5/27/2013
"His pants are now singed, and black on one side, and like really black, not black like Coach and Rochelle, but black, like black."
Hah. I laughed. :)
SoulMore chapter 6 . 9/11/2012
FAN!
Nequa183 chapter 6 . 6/14/2012
I enjoyed this story alot! Keep up the good work!
UseMyMuse chapter 6 . 8/3/2011
Wow, I just got done reading the whole thing, and I uterly loved it. *nods* I was so sad for Ellis and wanted to smakc Nick upside the head myself, but it was all made up for it in the end. YAY!
Willow Pierce chapter 6 . 7/3/2011
awwwwwwwwwwwwww cute :3
Emilin Rose chapter 2 . 8/3/2010

But i do like your writing very much. sometimes good fics go astray with statistics that were impossible, like 3 tanks between a saferoom and an elevator, but you find a nice balance between horrible luck/zombie attraction and realistic capabilities of man and zombie.

now off to read this chapter!
DaftyFox chapter 5 . 3/23/2010
ok only one thing in the whole thing i did'nt like but made me lmao NICKS DICK IS SMALLER ok thats done i give it 10/10 for steamy sex stuff :D
m1m2m3 chapter 5 . 2/24/2010
Ohmy that's so sweet!
reckless is a wreck chapter 4 . 2/12/2010
uwah (: loving it so far.

keep up the awesome work.

can't wait for the next chapter~
Alliebobally1234 chapter 4 . 2/9/2010
SMUT! Ha ha I like it a lot so far!
Hrr chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
oh more please? cliff hangers kill me and this story is really good!
Kaito-Rushios chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
It's good and has ton of potential but i saw alot of spelling errors. But other than that its fine.
gRAWRold chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I totally just mistook that "ANANANAN" part to be part of the story... like as if Ellis or Nick was on crack for a second and just had an outburst :D

With the you have right now, there are many ways you can take this story. I like it, and I shall read further updates on it.

I really don't mind the length of updates. I believe short updates are good also because, like someone has already mentioned, short chapters are usually coupled with short intervals. It also gives us a chance to R&R thoroughly little by little instead of throwing a 50 chapter at us to only give quick, brief criticisms.
Miss Jemi chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
I love you man. I love you so much.

There isn't much wrong other than the chapters are a bit short. However short chapters lead to quicker updating.

I didn't see much wrong and I'm liking it already.

Please update as soon as possible.
TiggerMusica chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
very good

but u should make the chaps longer

cant wait to read the next one XD