Reviews for The Door of Air
Sir Cookie chapter 1 . 7/31/2014
Hey Gabe this is a really cool story. Can you update it? And Ruinous too! I know you published this a really frickin' long time ago, but still I gotta know this ends! If you could that would be awesome! I really love all your stories, I tend not to review to stories because any questions comments or concerns I may have I usually forget or am really anxious to get to the next chapter or, in the case of this, next story. Thanks, I really thought that OtOG (did I get that acronym right?) omake was cool and funny. Especially Harry's huge breasts!
ebonzekken chapter 1 . 9/1/2013
Please update this story
Shandrakor chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
Well when I got to the end of chapter one I was thinking you were maybe stopping the story as a one shot and I was cursing you for ending there. Then I noticed the lack of the complete tag on the fic and am eagerly to see where the story goes from here. Thanks for all your work and effort on writing, here is a cookie for your muse.
HecatonchiresLM chapter 1 . 6/12/2013
chuckikillu112 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
good story, update pleazze!?
garoorar chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Hi! Never really seen both shows/stories but reading this, I gotta say I like it! Will this ever be updated? I know you're busy with In Flight now (Anticipating that too) but I just wanna know if this story gets an update any time soon.
mmsbddvr chapter 1 . 8/14/2012
wow. This is almost as dark as Evil Be Thou My Good by Ruskbyte. Which means. I bow before the throne, and offer my unworthy praise whose breath I am not worthy to share.
Uchiha Shisui chapter 1 . 5/18/2011
Wow, you've written some pretty dark stuff. Captivating, but freaking dark.
Bagget00 chapter 1 . 5/15/2011
Well written story. Enjoyable, interesting, and different.

Some grammatical errors, but with a chapter this long, it's understandable.

Please, do continue this.
Bobboky chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
harsh story
Ryuus2 chapter 1 . 2/1/2011
I'm not too big on the Hellraiser series, what I've seen anyways. Don't get me wrong, it's an interesting take on themes I enjoy, but I've just never been into horror movies. And considering that Hellraiser is as much about he gore factor as the scare factor...well, I've got enough of my own in my head that I don't need anyone else's input.

As for the lot, the retconning of characters while still preserving their core, the byplay and organization, everything is up to the same standard of all your other stories on here FFN: exquisite, exact, and exciting. This one just holds to a darker standard in its briefness.

I want you to finish this. I want to see the impossible become real by Kim's hand under your pen. I want to be right about the flower. I want to see the power that that little badass baby has to fix her big brother :)

Huh. 9 ou of 11. Considering you're averaging about a chapter every 6 or 7 days, I just might finish reading your work before you update 'In Flight'.

Keep up the great work!
vase chapter 1 . 12/20/2010
Man you got mad skills, you write KP story with the characters personalities intact. Where you differ from the herd is that you allow each character to organically adjust and grow within the particular situations.

My point being most fan fic KP writers even most of the good ones can not get past the need to crow bar forcibly their idealism of Kim and Ron morals and since of justice.

You allow your characters to be righteously angry, flawed and human. Yet still be heroes that were made for each and who are cosmically link by love that is before love.

This story truly displays the bond between Kim and Ron thank goodness that I found a writer that is not stuck in a box.

I am, and through the hundreds of KP stories that I have read you maybe my most favorite story teller if you would dare to finish your what you started. I look forward to reading more.
Ghostface317 v2 chapter 1 . 12/10/2010
When are you gonna post the next chapter?
warpwind chapter 1 . 12/7/2010
dude you have a talant for horror stories. Although I like the skinwalker part more, I would like some update on this one too.
NovaBladeZ chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
Badass story. Never watched a Hellraiser movie in its entirely before. Probably never will. Read a graphic novel once and that was quite enough for me. I enjoyed your story though.