Reviews for Trinity
Guest chapter 10 . 7/24/2013
Absolutely perfect. Thanks.
Ni Castle chapter 10 . 6/9/2012
The way in which finished was quite interesting
daxam1216 chapter 10 . 2/14/2011
loved both this chapter and your total story.
Hepburn chapter 10 . 7/16/2010
Nicely done Grendle1835! I was a good ending to a really good take on the forming of the Trinity!

I loved the idea of the sharing of a a secret between them all. Diana's Clark''s and Bruce's all revealed something really special about them!

Well done! : )

Oh and you are always welcome for the help. : )
NanamiYatsumaki chapter 9 . 6/26/2010
This is simply awesome! This has to be one of the best stories I've stumbled on today! Keep up the great work I've had a blast reading the chapters!
Amazing Bluie chapter 6 . 6/18/2010
"I'm their master?"

"Well sir you have taught them not to defecate on you or your equipment."

Hahahaahahahahaahaa! That was so funny!
Hepburn chapter 9 . 6/17/2010
A good chapter again Grendle!

And your are always welcome! :)
NaomiBlue chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
A Hard Won Victory indeed. But I expect nothing less from Batman, he's insane and thinks little of his own safety when he can help someone else. Hope Diana gets him home soon.
SilverKnight chapter 9 . 6/16/2010
The descriptions and grammar of the story are kinda iffy, but my God, the dialogue and characterization in this story is just PERFECT. Which is good, because that's always the most important aspect of the story. Grammar and description can be refined over time-a badly written character's gonna suck no matter how pretty the wording is.

Pretty damn good story, so far. :)
katia raven chapter 8 . 6/12/2010
I like this one alot please continue it PLEASE
Hepburn chapter 8 . 5/17/2010
Good chapter, Good action Grendle! :)
DaisyJane chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
Again great tension and banter between Batman and Wonder Woman. He is more attracted to her than he would like to admit. Love how she doesn't reek of the sewer even after Croc drags her under the water. I laughed out loud when she simply throws the easily defeated Croc out of the water and against the wall. Batman doesn't even worry and I love his confidence in her.
DaisyJane chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
I love how Alfred picks up the little clues that indicate that Bruce is more interested in Diana than he will admit. You are doing a great job of building tension between the two. I also love how Lois is pissed at Clark for something beyond his control and that she is going to make the world's strongest man grovel for her forgiveness and enjoy the benefits of his making it up to her. My kind of gal.
Hepburn chapter 7 . 4/27/2010
Good chapter mister! And I hope that your bday was a grand one, you deserve it! :)
Wonderwomanbatmanfan chapter 7 . 4/20/2010
wow this is getting better and better I can't wait for the next one :D
46 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »