Reviews for In Sickness And In Health
Blue Wolf2 chapter 5 . 6/11/2014
Oh Abby, lol. And poor Tony, not remembering anything.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 4 . 6/11/2014
So adorable, them taking care of one another.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 3 . 6/11/2014
Haha, I love the thought of her having to run outside to find Tony. And them falling asleep holding hands is so sweet.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 2 . 6/11/2014
I love that Tony is professing his love for her in a drugged up state.
Blue Wolf2 chapter 1 . 6/11/2014
They make quite a pair when they're healthy, I'm sure they'll be a handful sick.
chrissyjoy chapter 5 . 5/15/2012
This part was so funny! I can definitely see someone thinking this about Abby, especially if she's in one of her more unique and mostly black outfits!

_

However when the front swung open it did not reveal Miss Ziva's fetching counterpart, but what could very possibly be a vampire.

...

Unfortunately, Mrs. Peters was stunned into speechlessness so to fill the void of awkward silence, the Vampire Woman continued speaking, her words running together in a seemingly endless tangle.

Loved it! :)
chrissyjoy chapter 3 . 5/15/2012
Loved this story! Just had to go back and review about some of the most awesome parts!

I love Tony on painkillers! hehehehe! The part with him bugging Ziva while she was sleeping - totally Tony!

And the following portion, this was simply awesome :)_

What," she demanded, croakily, "are you doing out here?"

He looked down at her, ocean eyes unfocused, pupils seeming to dilate and shrink interchangeably. "I wanted a glass of water. I was thirsty. But I can't seem to locate your kitchen-"

"You're not even in my apartment anymore!"

He blinked, cocking his head to the side, "Reeeeeally?"

Hahahaha! I loved it!
storylover18 chapter 5 . 4/18/2012
I love this story! I just read the whole thing ... and it's really good. You have a gift, my friend, a little hidden talent. Well done!
Different Child chapter 5 . 9/26/2010
LOVE IT! Tiva FTW! Haha! It's awesome how crazy these two are! XD Isn't it? Lolll. XD They are totally crazy and epic! DD I adore them. They just make me happy. Well written and in character! D
oxcaitymariexo chapter 5 . 8/12/2010
Ha! I know that this was completed awhile ago, but I just found it and had to tell you how cute it was. Very good!
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 5 . 5/2/2010
Sorry, but the ending isn't really believable. the conversation doesnt sound anything like them. I did, however, like Abby's interaction. She was fun.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 4 . 5/2/2010
Ok, the tense issue is back with a vengeance, and I don't get how you can not see it. Its glaringly obvious from here. Aside from that, its a little out of character, and thought i know it was going for fluff, its not really going anywhere in terms of plot.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 3 . 5/2/2010
First things first. 'Spookedly' is not a word. You made it up. It might sound like an adverb, but its actually an invention. Definitely fix that, fake words are glaringly obvious. Moving on. I like the 'my fingers are finging' thing. Though it is no a word, he is the one who made it up last time he was dosed with painkillers, and i remember that episode. It's so funny he has that reaction, its not a universal thing. I had some for my wisdom teeth removal, and i did not get loopy in the least. Although i did forget i could feel pain as acutely and did stupid things. Went to a carnival the day after with my hugely swollen jaw and went on rides. SO dizy. Anyway, that pesky tense problem isn't pretty much gone in this chapter, so I don't know what it was originally causing it but it seems resovled.
The Vampire's Liaison chapter 2 . 5/2/2010
You have, in this chapter and the last, a couple of tense problems where you put present in where past tense should be. Thats a a huge pet peeve of mine because it is just so obviously wrong and people always don't see it."She knew she was in a car, couldn't quite remember why, but recognizes the muted voices of McGee and Gibbs so she refrained from panicking. There was a heaviness pressed against her thigh, the warmth radiating through her jeans. She lifts her fist to her eyes"...in that piece of text, you make that mistake two times alone, in recognizes and lifts. Both those words should be past tense because that's the tense the story is in all the rest of the time. So it should be recognized and lifted. Its a pretty big problem. Once can be an s-is-really-close-to-d-on-the-keyboard thing, but lifts can't be explained that way. Its throughout the whole paragraph too. Over and over. I want to read the story, because the plot seems cute, but I can't stop noticing that long enough to enjoy it, and its really a bad problem. I think you should fix it as soon as possible. The problem is way more present in the second chapter than the first, where i think it happened twice. Now, its about 8 times. Thats huge. Its not a matter of style, its just incorrect to mix them.

I am continuing to read the story because, aside from the errors, its actually looking very cute. I want to see the rest of it. The I would definitely recommend an edit, and I would be happy to show you exactly where all the grammar issues are. The interaction is good, and the characterization is so-so, hit and miss. I don't really know what Ziva would be like ill, but you yourself said this chapter was a sort of plot bridge. Oddly enough, the best character, who remained truest, was McGee. He's perfect. I will write more feedback after the next chapter. Please don't take the criticism the wrong way. It is merely a technical error that I am passionate about. The writing is solid, the description is good, the word choose varied, and the story visceral. Keep working. Just edit next time.
katxopixie chapter 5 . 4/29/2010
I liked this, it was cute and funny without being any more OOC than someone would be on meds / with a cold :) well done