Reviews for The Greatest Threat
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 3/21
OH MY GOD! Why am I so bloody excited?!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/21
So Ryou kun is our beloved Thief King reincarnate? Ooooh how exciting!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/21
shame about the lack of pairing, it would have been a tad more interesting
Donteatacowman chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Amazingly epic story you managed to tell without too many words. Great job, thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
What a swell story.
I felt like Harry was always getting way too much credit though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
THIS IS EPIC.
A little more detail in the investigative process would have been nice, and I feel a sense of wrongness about Kingsley guiding Harry (if it is 3 years after the battle of Hogwarts, surely he would be minister already and way too busy to train aurors), but overall I'm really impressed so far.
Killua Zoldyck chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
This was a nice story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
This was AMAZING! I just wish you had explored Ryou's new combined personality a bit more. Oh well, I'm mostly just pleased that you completed this. It is so impressive! You should be proud.
Erin-Flight chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Thank you so much for writing and completing this story.

I've never really thought of Ryou/Bakura being the reincarnation of the thief king and the spirit of the ring being soley Zorc. Its a really cool way to look at Yu gi oh.

This was an awesome story, thank you!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
This story is so awesome. I read it all in one night, and it's half past one now. Really amazing and well-written and so much more.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Enjoyed the story. Really cool. :3
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Wow, what an awesome ending! I'm glad that this fanfiction was finished, it was a really enjoyable read!
Serendipital chapter 14 . 7/13/2012
This was a fantastic story. It was unique, well-written, and all characters acted like themselves. Although, I have one issue, and it's a pretty big one.

Ryou, the one in canon, completely disappeared. You said he merged with Bakura, and at first, that was true. But then, it was like Bakura didn't have any of Ryou's memories, and everyone was absolutely okay with the Ryou they knew being gone. I guess it could be explained away as Bakura being the dominant personality, but the 'second chance' stuff, while nice in other circumstances, just strikes me as sad. Ryou's still there, but not really, and nobody comments on it. I just think the two could have been combined a little better, and that the others acknowledged that Ryou, the one they knew, was gone.

Well, despite that, I did enjoy this. And really, it's just a matter of opinion. I suppose I just wanted to whine, but maybe it'll help in the future? Anyway, happy writings. I hope I see some more fanfiction from you soon.
too lazy to sign up chapter 6 . 5/5/2012
I know I have read this fic before when it was only a few chapters in, but I noticed that it had been updated and I forgot how much I enjoyed that Ryou Bakura is standing up for himself rather than the way he is in a lot of fics where is is super passive and needs to be saved by someone, so thanks!
James Hiwatari chapter 14 . 5/1/2012
Oh, how nice of Bakura to be made into a good person!

Interesting end there... Potential for Bakura-learns-magic-in-this-new-world sequel? *nudge, nudge*

I only managed to read the last two chapters now. Don't think the battle failed to meet expectations - I thought the Patronus idea was pretty good.

(Ok, maybe there was that unavoidable cliche of everything being done at the last possible second, but you really can't run away from it if you want emotions to run high...)

James