Reviews for The Greatest Threat
Alarose chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
You know, the first time I read this story was a long time ago, shortly after it was published. I believe it was at the part where they found Ryou in the tomb; I favorited it and kept up with the updates. I never reviewed though, it's something that I tend to forget to do. Now, many years later, I re-read the story for what is probably the 5th or 6th time. Quite frankly, I think this is one of the most original and well written stories I've read. You managed to blend the world together quite well, no one struck me as OOC, and you created an engaging plot and finale. In particular, I really love how this story ended. Very few crossovers have such a great climax, and it seemed like an ending worthy of JKR herself. I noticed you haven't done much recently in any of your stories, but I hope to see something from you again, and thank you, in the meantime, for creating such a good story to read.
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
This was AWESOME!
Donteatacowman chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I'm rereading a year later and I'm even more impressed than I was the first time. I'm sorry my reviews have been so brief; I've enjoyed every word. :) Multiple times, now.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
OH MY GOD! Why am I so bloody excited?!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
So Ryou kun is our beloved Thief King reincarnate? Ooooh how exciting!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
shame about the lack of pairing, it would have been a tad more interesting
Donteatacowman chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Amazingly epic story you managed to tell without too many words. Great job, thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
What a swell story.
I felt like Harry was always getting way too much credit though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
THIS IS EPIC.
A little more detail in the investigative process would have been nice, and I feel a sense of wrongness about Kingsley guiding Harry (if it is 3 years after the battle of Hogwarts, surely he would be minister already and way too busy to train aurors), but overall I'm really impressed so far.
Killua Zoldyck chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
This was a nice story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
This was AMAZING! I just wish you had explored Ryou's new combined personality a bit more. Oh well, I'm mostly just pleased that you completed this. It is so impressive! You should be proud.
ThenSheFlew chapter 14 . 10/27/2012
Thank you so much for writing and completing this story.

I've never really thought of Ryou/Bakura being the reincarnation of the thief king and the spirit of the ring being soley Zorc. Its a really cool way to look at Yu gi oh.

This was an awesome story, thank you!
Uryuu-Nipaa chapter 14 . 10/12/2012
This story is so awesome. I read it all in one night, and it's half past one now. Really amazing and well-written and so much more.
Sweet Kagamine Kiss chapter 14 . 9/15/2012
Enjoyed the story. Really cool. :3
KingdomHeartsRox chapter 14 . 7/31/2012
Wow, what an awesome ending! I'm glad that this fanfiction was finished, it was a really enjoyable read!