Reviews for The Greatest Threat
DGtnsl chapter 11 . 4/16
Oh wow. Yeah, going to be difficult keeping Zorc a secret from the non-magical population - which may extend to trying to keep magic secret. Ministry is ripped wide open, skyscrapers with giant demons hanging off them. Even an unscheduled eclipse on the way! How will the Ministry cover this up?
But the cover up isn't so important as stopping Zorc from ending the world/killing everyone. And looky here! Bakura is bring the Pharaoh back to the Living World! (for the fury of the Gods, but whatever (lol, wizarding world, meet Egyptian God monsters)) Yugi will be very happy about this. So much for being sure Atem will never come back to the world of the living.
Everyone's going to be so surprised when Bakura walks right back out of the Veil.
DGtnsl chapter 4 . 4/16
Different types of magic, oh boy! The adults magic users are skeptical of this new (old) magic and are trying to fit it into their known parameters. But, like Harry said, he doesn't know much about the history of magic. On top of that, the period of time the games were in play in Ancient Egypt is all but whipped from history thanks to various Tomb Keepers and thousands of years.
Lol, the card game itself isn't magical, and not just everyone can use the magic so the magical world shouldn't worry itself about "Muggles getting a hold of magical tools". Besides, they would have a hell of a time trying to stop the non-magical population from getting duel monsters cards. Kaiba wouldn't stand for it, that's for sure.
DGtnsl chapter 1 . 4/15
Oh my, this is certainly a different take on a crossover with these two fandoms, I'm pleased! Harry as a young auror with Bakura's old escapades being connected to this grisly use of Shadow Magic (I am convinced that is what Isaac used against his dad). I wonder why Isaac started acting weird. Obviously it's connected to the Shadow Realm through Duel Monsters and Egyptian history. Surprise Harry and Kingsley (and Wizarding World by extension), there is Ancient Egyptian Magic afoot.
I'm excited to see where this goes and how things connect.
thetech chapter 1 . 8/21/2016
.lolllllllllllllllllll
Alarose chapter 14 . 9/24/2015
You know, the first time I read this story was a long time ago, shortly after it was published. I believe it was at the part where they found Ryou in the tomb; I favorited it and kept up with the updates. I never reviewed though, it's something that I tend to forget to do. Now, many years later, I re-read the story for what is probably the 5th or 6th time. Quite frankly, I think this is one of the most original and well written stories I've read. You managed to blend the world together quite well, no one struck me as OOC, and you created an engaging plot and finale. In particular, I really love how this story ended. Very few crossovers have such a great climax, and it seemed like an ending worthy of JKR herself. I noticed you haven't done much recently in any of your stories, but I hope to see something from you again, and thank you, in the meantime, for creating such a good story to read.
neko-chibi-faithkitty chapter 14 . 8/7/2015
This was AWESOME!
Donteatacowman chapter 13 . 4/28/2015
I'm rereading a year later and I'm even more impressed than I was the first time. I'm sorry my reviews have been so brief; I've enjoyed every word. :) Multiple times, now.
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 5 . 3/21/2015
OH MY GOD! Why am I so bloody excited?!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 2 . 3/21/2015
So Ryou kun is our beloved Thief King reincarnate? Ooooh how exciting!
Dream Bound Nightmare chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
shame about the lack of pairing, it would have been a tad more interesting
Donteatacowman chapter 14 . 2/11/2014
Amazingly epic story you managed to tell without too many words. Great job, thank you so much for writing!
Guest chapter 14 . 12/26/2013
What a swell story.
I felt like Harry was always getting way too much credit though.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
THIS IS EPIC.
A little more detail in the investigative process would have been nice, and I feel a sense of wrongness about Kingsley guiding Harry (if it is 3 years after the battle of Hogwarts, surely he would be minister already and way too busy to train aurors), but overall I'm really impressed so far.
Killua Zoldyck chapter 14 . 11/29/2013
This was a nice story, and I enjoyed reading it. Thanks.
Nostalgic Beauty chapter 14 . 2/28/2013
This was AMAZING! I just wish you had explored Ryou's new combined personality a bit more. Oh well, I'm mostly just pleased that you completed this. It is so impressive! You should be proud.