Reviews for One Ending is the Start of a New Beginning
can Tea and Tristan die in a fiery plan crash? please~?
and that fresh start, is Yugi
ninjagirlA2O chapter 40 . 6/24
hope you write more yugioh stories cause all of them are the best!
puppyface1000 chapter 40 . 4/24
awesome story you should do a sequel to it
Magnetic Guardian chapter 9 . 3/16
Hi! I totally love all your work! I just wanted to discuss These lines and I mean no hate to your piece cause honestly I've read it like 70 times along with the rest of your work. Just as an honors kid and theatre buff, I sort if laughed at these lines;
"Because I really don't like to show off the fact that I'm rich. That's why I drive the Mercedes most of the time. I drive it to these parties because it doesn't matter to these people."

I just found it kind of funny because when you think Mercedes you think rich people abs and yami stated the line before he didn't want to show off that he was rich. So I was thinking the Mercedes is less flashy compared to what? A Mercedes these days go for $1,000 - $97,136 for a class C, $1,000 - $128,692 for a class E, and $1,000 - $122,977 for a class M. Again I just found that kind of funny. Anyway, I love your work! Keep it up! _ catch you on the flip side!
Love Exists Where Unexpected chapter 5 . 11/15/2015
Lol! I didnt know you could shit a door! Im sure it was a typo but it lightened a shitty day!
Angel of the Axis chapter 40 . 8/5/2015
Such an awesome ending! I love every story of yours I read~! I really hope you keep writing.
YaoiFanLover759 chapter 13 . 2/6/2015
The only thing i have to say is that your lemons are very predictable. I've read all of your stories and every lemon is basically the same thing. I would like one that's different. Also, i would like to read some between the other characters like Ryou and Bakura. The only ones that hasn't been with Yugi and Yami or Atem and Heba was in Musical Hearts with the two parents. So, could you please change something up a little bit, that would be awesome.
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 40 . 8/30/2014
Nice ending. Hope you keep up the good work! :D
Chaos Twin of Destruction chapter 14 . 8/30/2014
I loved this chapter because I'm Jamaican! :D
Amanda27A.g chapter 40 . 4/22/2014
this was a very good and interesting story.
YamiYugiandAtem chapter 40 . 8/31/2013
I love this story
and I Love all the chapters

having nosebleed in Lemon scene :D
Thatstrangeplacecalledmymind chapter 5 . 8/17/2013
Uhh. Just letting you know. You put Yugi shit the door behind him. It's shut. Not shit. Shut.
UnorthodoxDreamer chapter 5 . 8/15/2013
"Yami then left, and Yugi shit the door behind him."

I laughed so hard at this! XD typos are awesome! I just thought you should know. This is great by the way. Your doing amazing, keep it up.
sparkplug the fox chapter 9 . 6/14/2013
I'm used to sreaming not enough detail at people you have too much in the wrong places! You dont have to say -name- said after every line from them if you have it worded right its easy to know whos talking