Reviews for World Without Sanity
Juice chapter 7 . 4/3
OMFG! Finally a fan-fiction of WWE! You should write one about POTE. It was so good, I couldn't stop reading it. Also the all plot was so unexpected and I think the Caris-Godwyn bond was quite odd but it was still good, finally something good! Keep up.;) Well done! xx
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH chapter 7 . 5/3/2013
JESUS H CHRIST WHY AM I CRYING NO NO NO.

this was just perfect ok like omfg ascbiyasc i was cackling the whole way through and yet near the end i kind of felt that you were kind of getting invested in it in a more serious way which was beautiful and your writing is brilliant and AOSICBHASUICBHZXC

and yes i am also totally in love with godwyn ahem.

this may be old, but i don't even care. 5 stars, m'dear ahaha.

xx
omfg chapter 4 . 4/29/2013
sHIT. world without end, both the book and show, is one of my favourite things ever, but jfc i was snorting my way through this. pure perfection ahahaha. i read the first few chapters in a public space and i had to bury my head in my arm at the end of chapter 3 to stop myself from laughing insanely.

i love godwyn so fucking much, but still, a

xx
La Pythie chapter 7 . 1/7/2013
Oh my god! That was just epic! I looooved it! I really appreciated the way you pointed the flaws of the characters in a very funny way! I feel like reading the story over and over until I get tired of it (which I won't). I love Godwyn too Omg, it made me laugh so much!
Miara848 chapter 7 . 8/11/2012
That...was...hilarious! You need to write one for Pillars of the Earth'!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
Dear pigsinthesky, see it's funny, call it crap, but it's that book that mean I get to go to Antigua every summer, or get an iPad for christmas. Let's see you write a million pound novel. Sincerely Ken Follett's Granddaughter.
pigsinthesky chapter 1 . 11/2/2011
Hahaha, love it, this book was just begging to be parodied. I really hated it and when finished it, I couldn't wait to give it away. Anyways, Caris is really a Mary Sue and Merthin just so boring with his cardboard personality. Yes, the only person I liked in the whole book was Godwyn, so I'm glad he's included in ur fic.
B chapter 7 . 8/1/2011
I really liked it! Especially the last page, which I thought was hilarious. Even though at first I was quite annoyed at someone taking the mickey out of my favourite book ever, I actually quite enjoyed it. Well done!
kickthemoon chapter 7 . 12/22/2010
Great fun! I saw the category for WWE and was intrigued. It's been a while since I read the book but your story made remembering the characters, their foibles and the plot (with all its devices!) come back easily.

Nice little plot you cooked up (really Godwyn and anyone?) and great writing too.

Loved it!
Rachel chapter 6 . 3/12/2010
I just read the whole story, well what you've written so far, and I could not stop laughing! I love World Without End, but you just made me like your verson even more.