Reviews for Entwined
That was so amazing
Totally loved it!

I hope you will write more about Jan Di and Joon Pyo
Winchester Baby chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
LOVE LOVE LOVE! I kinda wish it was a bit longer because I adored it so much. FANTASTIC job!
Trololol chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
You, are a great writer for Boys over Flowers. You capture their personalities perfectly.

... Kyaaaa, that was so cute. Good job~!
sakura-light-angel chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
ok, this story was awesome! i loved it and i kinda see them doing just that! :D he really loves her :D i wish you would do more stories about them :D
Lady Quotes chapter 1 . 11/3/2011
This story was so cute! I thought they should have followed them to the hospital too! Good job.
crazy-n-insane chapter 1 . 11/26/2010
this is really really cute! I can honestly say that i loved it!
DramaDitz chapter 1 . 5/26/2010
gah, i think i'm going to cry. i wish the episode had as much emotion in it as you wrote in this. awsome job!
sleepdeprived chapter 1 . 4/8/2010
this was really really cute! I don't understand why there aren't more jan di/jun pyo fics, so I just end up rereading yours. I think you capture the essence of the characters really well.

Coul you possibly pretty pretty please write loads of jan di/jun pyo fics?
Devilishduck chapter 1 . 2/10/2010
So cute! 3
xlilxstrawberrix chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
beautiful story~! I love how concerned Tsukasa is~!
Hoshi Kouchu chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
Once again, love love love. I wish I could read your stories for forever, you capture the characters so well. This was so so sweet! Please write more!
gonnagofishin chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
That's just too sweet! _ I'm really glad to have found something like this. I think you're right about there needing to have been more between the two after that incident. Thank you too much for writing this.
matsujun lover chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Oh God. It's so beautiful. Love to see they're worrying about each other. WB's idea was so brilliant. *grin*