Reviews for Bull Over A Barrel
Tony7323 chapter 1 . 4/5/2013
A good 1ST chapter
MJRojas28 chapter 55 . 10/4/2012
Amazing as usual. Sad to hear about your Bines hiatus,but I kind of had a gut feeling about it,as Booth would say! I hope that after your hiatus you consider doing a sequel because this story was fan-tas-tique! The scenery was amazing and the story even more so. I loved the characters and would certainly love to read more about them. Booth and Brennan's story was sweet and hot and full of smut! Lol . Seriously,I loved it and would love to read more!

See you later alligator!

Xoxo
MJRojas28 chapter 35 . 10/4/2012
I usually don't write a review when I'm reading a story back to back like this one and Glass Slipper,cos it kinda turns my attention elsewhere, but...

HHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA a pig named Hannah Burley?! BRILLIANT! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Ten thumbs up
Tami762 chapter 55 . 2/11/2012
sequel?
pnwer chapter 55 . 1/13/2012
I really enjoyed this story. Thanks for the hours of entertainment.
paladin117 chapter 55 . 11/20/2011
wow,this and "on thin ice" have got to be two of the worst stories i've ever grammar,spelling and sentence 's amazing how much of a superwoman you make brennan out to be,cowgirl and vets assistant,is there nothing she can't do?and even being undercover she still finds time to spread her legs for any guy that comes around.i usually like brennan but not in your you in love with the name malcolm reynolds?
penandra chapter 55 . 7/22/2011
I was so sorry to see this story end. I really enjoy your story telling, and this one was fun. Of course, how could Booth as a cowboy NOT be fun! Wow!

As a country music fan, I really enjoyed the songs you referenced in the story (and added to my iTunes library ;-) I'm making a new playlist of ff songs.

Since you left it open to a sequel (Bones buying the place and the horses), it would be nice to have a follow-on of B&B coming back to visit (with Parker, of course).

Thank you again for sharing this story.
luckywynner86 chapter 55 . 6/10/2011
This was a great story, floved it!
chloeg24 chapter 55 . 5/18/2011
Really enjoyed this! Great read :)
Artemisbeloved chapter 55 . 3/10/2011
Truly entertaining and engaging i brought me to Wyoming and back to some lovely music i just to have on to sett the mood. Wish i still had my cowboy boots so i could do some to-steps I am so in the mood. Thanks
Artemisbeloved chapter 5 . 3/10/2011
Both should have a belt buckle bought saying bad to the bones LOL Tempe got the cocky one so he should have something to manifest a deeper meaning between them. HEHHEHH like the story so far.
coterie2 chapter 55 . 2/20/2011
Loved this epic story. Now I have to check out what other things you have written.
206pinkbones chapter 1 . 1/28/2011
OK, that is hysterical that she knows he is behind her on her morning runs. Laughed out loud at that one. :)
ttandme69 chapter 55 . 1/20/2011
great story...definitely not your usual bones/booth fic! thanks...very enjoyable! Lisa
hot4booth chapter 55 . 1/20/2011
I really enjoyed your story. Thanks for sharing it!