Reviews for The Text of Fate
Evan deivant chapter 2 . 4/27/2012
"Karin's mouth almost dropped wide open when she saw one Orihime Inoue standing behind Ichigo her hands on his shoulders. Karin remembered how she said that she wouldn't be surprised until Ichigo brought someone as hot as Orihime into the Kurosaki household. Never did she think that he would actually bring home Inoue Orihime. To Karin that seemed like an impossible fantasy of every guy, and lesbian, her brother's age"

That was the funniest paragraph within the entire chapter,even more than all the reactions to Ichihime. Glad to see the two with each other.
Evan deivant chapter 1 . 4/10/2012
Damn this is one exciting chapter between Ichigo and Orihime .

I never though Orihime would be the one making the first move nor even be the type would would openly given oral sex to Ichigo, damn that must be something to have someone so sexy yet inncoent giving you oral sex then is the one to tak your virgintly before you can even register what happened
AnisRocks chapter 3 . 8/9/2011
Amaaaaazing! This story is really awesome and I luv the style of writing. The fight scenes in ch 3 make me wanna jump into the story and watch them battle it out and maybe even join them though I guess that would be suicide! I really enjoyed it!
hinata K orihime chapter 3 . 3/9/2011
this is one of the best i ever read
Giratina Zero chapter 3 . 10/23/2010
Lovely story. Cant wait for more
Shadowed Assasain chapter 3 . 9/8/2010
Great story! Effin best I read all day! Three is enough for me! (Lol that rhymed) if ur making a 4th one time skip to marrige unless u got some secret stuff ur revealing. Ima keep an eye out if u get a 4th chapt. See ya!
GirlyGirl68 chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
it was good. and hey maybe if u don't kill me because of that really mean message i sent u then u could maybe possibly help me write my future battle scenes. and im sry tat i was really mean in the message. i dont like to b critical i really dont. its just that wen people say tat they cant update bcause its too hard, or cause if they do something mite happen to them, i just get really mad. but i would really apprciate it if u would change this story to incomplete and write more chapters for it. and hopefully i can get chapters 5 and 6 of Ichihime posted by the end of next week. if not sooner.

GirlyGirl68 out. ;~)
Kittycamo chapter 3 . 7/19/2010
i would like a word with u outside of a review so i will b sending u a pm from my other account after i finish reading this chapter. ok the part about his dad actually putting the ring on his bed was pretty funny. but i am still going to a have word with you through GirlyGirl68. so be prepared.
Kittycamo chapter 2 . 7/19/2010
hey its me again. i loved this chapter too. isshin was so funny wen he said where is she? where is the mother of my future grandkids? i thought tat was really funny. hey i was wondering if u have had a chance to read more of love drunk? my other account is GirlyGirl68. oh and im in the middle of typing ichihime chapter 5. and i already have chapter 6 written i just have to type and post it which i will do rite after i post chapter 5. im also so glad tat u updated this story.
Kittycamo chapter 1 . 7/19/2010
i loved this chapter. ichigo not knowing that orihime was in love with him. then being called out like that by his hollow. while they were kissing. that is just perfect.
AmyRoselover chapter 3 . 7/17/2010
A 4th chapter would be nice...
Lucem Yoru chapter 3 . 7/16/2010
Great story, I love the IchiHime moments, not to mention the lemons heheh.
MHDEN chapter 3 . 7/15/2010
Yoruichi is the daughter of Chuck Norris XD

"Yoruichi dodged and kicked him in the side with a roundhouse kick."

Beautifull story :)

Rating it a 8.5/10

and Faved
brown phantom chapter 3 . 7/13/2010
Now I'm starting to wonder just how far you can and will take this. Also, I was surprised to see Rukia, Grimmjow, and Ururu competing, and I think Ururu is the most skilled in this area.
Xerosonic chapter 3 . 7/12/2010
YES! Sandle of DOOM!...but Hiyori still fails

Yo that fist guy that fought Tessai got Shredded.

And the fight with Kensei was worse on his competitor.

And Grimmjow...yeah that was messed up...FALCON PUNCH!

Broken Glasses Tessai ...you die

LOL, Tessai just spawns new glasses for no reason

Aw, i wanted to see Tessia rip more

and a short to finish off, good shot

This is Xersonic and I approve this fic XD