Reviews for The One Thing a Saiyan Always Keeps
himalay patel chapter 1 . 7/20/2012
i am reading this shit 57 th times...damn ...i really loved it so cool...
ultimate-vegeta-dbzer chapter 1 . 7/2/2012
love the raps love EVERYTHING
HIMALAY PATEL chapter 1 . 5/30/2012
COOL...I LOVE IT SO MUCH...VEGETA IS ON FIRE.
Guest chapter 1 . 7/29/2011
well i thought it was a great piece of work. Very creative yet still sticks to the original script.
Alec chapter 1 . 4/13/2011
Pwnage.
DarthMomo chapter 1 . 3/3/2010
I'm not usually one for song fics, but this was very well done. Depicting Majin Vegeta with the perfect song. The dialouge from the series was a little heavily used, but I managed to get past that. Over all, good job :)
Ibby chapter 1 . 2/20/2010
Good story. I wish it wasn't so much copy and paste dialog from the episode, but you put in great parts. Majin Vegeta is one of my favorite characters also, and the turmoil he goes through I think you brought that out well.
call me baka again chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Wow, just wow. The songs perfect for vegeta.
FanficMogul chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
Well, the coordination of the lyrics with the plot is done fairly well, but too much of it is dialogue from the series, which takes away some interest. The parts where you describe Vegeta's feelings in third person need to be expanded, so as to make it more gripping. Expression is nice and fluent. Good job overall. Keep it going.
SSJunkie chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Excellent from beginning to end. Very well written. Majin Vegeta is a point of Vegeta's life where he got to go back to his roots, sorta speak, and embrace the person he use to be. This songfic fit him well. Well done.
DBZROCKS10 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I'm impressed by this songfic! It was so suspenseful, I couldn't stop reading it. It's great how you wrote the scene where Vegeta began his transformation of becoming a Majin and how he explained to Goku why they will remain long-time arch-rivals. You've done a fantastic job! I would like to see more of this.

Keep up the great work!
Spirit of paladin chapter 1 . 1/31/2010
The story itself is not bad, and the grammar and spelling are also good, so kudos on that. Song lyrics, however can't be used here unless they are public domain. I advise you to remove the lyrics and repost it.