Reviews for A Brutal Teacher
CrimsonWing67 chapter 35 . 1/11
I loved this story to bits and I am amazed at how little reviews/favs/follows this story has. One of the best ff7 stories I've ever read for sure, and completed no less! Thank you so, so, very much for writing this :) loved it.
natani107 chapter 1 . 12/28/2014
OMG I absolutely love this story ! I've read another story of yours 'ugly truth' and I like it no less than I like this one...yeah ! But 'ugly truth' still not finish, right ? I'm very look forward to reading the next chapter cuz it just SO GOOD!
Gura Kruor chapter 3 . 8/9/2014
Maybe is for the language barrier but, does "splayed and used" means that Yazoo was... raped? When the hand went down in chapter one I tought so but didn't wanted to believe so D:
Viva-taquitos chapter 35 . 7/22/2014
I can't tell you how much I enjoyed this story. I couldn't read it fast enough! When I read it at night, I needed to force myself to go to sleep.
As the story progressed, your writing also progressed. It's evident that as these characters went on their journey, you also grew as a writer.
By reading your profile, I can see you have a ton of projects you're in the myst of! However, if you ever can, I would recommend taking the time to go through this and make it better. It's already good, and I think with a little re-editing it would be even more amazing!
Throughout the story, I especially liked your depiction of the characters. Your SHM seemed quite fitting with their canon characters. But holy crap, the transition the boys made…that kind of emotional journey shows your talent as a writer. I loved reading how Yazoo and Loz came into their own (I feel like those two don't get enough love, either, so I appreciated that too). Heck, I even loved your interpretation of why they existed.
A story hasn't excited me this much in years - literally, years! Bravo to you and best of luck with your novels and other projects!
Viva-taquitos chapter 2 . 7/8/2014
This is an interesting story. I'm intrigued.
I know you wrote this a while ago, but if you're ever up for editing it, know that you tend to write run-on sentences. So much is going on, and sometimes less is more! :)
Viva-taquitos chapter 1 . 7/8/2014
I only started reading this now!
I'm enjoying how to write the three brothers. You capture their personalities accurately!
I'm curious to know if this takes place only in the afterlife or if we'll see them come back. Guess I'll just have to read!
A shade of grey91 chapter 35 . 6/20/2014
...This was amazing, over the years of following this I really feel like a journey is being set to rest here. A lot has changed in my life so the nostalgia of those years back ( finding this story for the first time, eagerly awaiting updates, and having my first conversation with YOU! X3 ) is sort of welling up at reading this. My opinion for final fantasy has drastically changed, maybe I even moved on a little but this story will ALWAYS be one of the best things that have ever happened in my experience on this site. Thank you Boomchick, not only for the story but for all the memories!
bloodrippedcupcake chapter 35 . 6/1/2014
Oh my god, you would not believe how much I loved this story! It was so intense from beginning to end and I relished every moment of it. This was my first fanfic that i read in which the main characters were the background characters. What intrigued me was that i never knew what happened to the remnants and i loved that someone would come forth to create a piece that would give us their side of the story after the "happy ever after" in the movie. I never knew i was gonna get so hooked on it. It was well-written, it had plot, character development, cliffhangers, jaw-dropping plot twists, and the characters were actually IN character. I honestly couldn't have asked for a better story that involved most of the characters. I also couldn't have asked a much more beautiful, hopeful, and satisfying ending to compensate for the all the torment the trio went through. I hope that in this little universe you created for them, that their new family loves them and they can experience all the love they were deprived of in their first life. IDK why im getting so emotional, but have a beautiful life, may you experience the love and tenderness that you deserve and may you be successful in life and never give up in you dreams in this hectic world we live in! Bye, & i hope to see more from you! :D
KorNaXon chapter 35 . 5/18/2014
’m glad you came up with an epilogue, and I have to tell you that an eyepatch does good to Sephiroth’s design! This chapter doesn’t lack lots of fitting things beside the mentioned ones. Just the very simple thing Yazoo looking at Cloud’s photo makes me feel warm and fuzzy inside. And he has indeed feline nature.
But if you name Kadaj Kenneth, then don’t change it back to Kadaj with the second mug of cocoa. :D
The little company in the lifestream has now their reality show, a true “Big Brother is watching you”.
Ardwynna Morrigu chapter 1 . 5/18/2014
Well, there's a different take on things. It's unfortunate I took this long to find this fic. It looks like a good, long, meaty read.
NodachiBlade chapter 34 . 2/8/2014
Jesus Christ. I can't even.. I don't even.. I have no words. I had to finish, I couldn't stop reading. Sephiroth finally fighting.. I was like a 15 year old girl at a Justin Bieber concert, I swear. Yelling, screaming, clapping and cheering. Hell, I think a few tears even escaped me! You tore me apart and put me back together. And I loved every minute of it. I'm sorry for waiting until the end to leave a review, but I couldn't stop reading for long enough to compose anything. Now, my compliments shall rain on you, as you earned. Amazing. Wonderful. Fantastic. Beautiful. Did I mention amazing? Okay, I'll shut up now. But thank you, so much, for this absolute delight. As sorry I am to have reached the end, I'm happy to leave the characters in the peace they deserve. Bravo.
The Great Susinko chapter 11 . 1/17/2014
*hisssssssssss!* Here I was hoping that Sephiroth was trying to heal, to become sane again. It was hinted that this wasn't the case, but I was hopeful. Please don't take Yazoo. He IS healing! He just had the most wonderful breakthrough with little Loz, as did Loz himself. Shoo! Go away Sephiroth until you have healed and have stopped being an ass to those you should care for.
The Great Susinko chapter 10 . 1/17/2014
That was such a heartwarming chapter. Maybe if everyone tried to show love and forgiveness instead of hate... I don't know. I still want to straight up murder Jenova. That really isn't like me. I've chose the path to help rather than hurt. But I can make an exception. I wish Mama Strife could have gone with them. Also, don't go into the mansion! Please! I know what awaits you there!
The Great Susinko chapter 9 . 1/17/2014
Ahhhh! So it's been Jenova that's been convincing Yazoo that he is impure and disgusting. Mind games, those bring back memories. She would have been the prefect wife for my father. Anyway, I'm really sad that Mrs. Strife doesn't get to keep those boys longer. I really wanted to see how they would heal in a healthy environment. Does she go with them? I'm guessing not, but that would have been nice. I love the little break through Yazoo had at the end. It's so hard to trust when every instinct is telling you that you shouldn't. It really sucks.
The Great Susinko chapter 8 . 1/17/2014
Thank God. Aerith, you are the most wonderful person. Please take care of Kadaj. I am so very glad that you actually see what is going on with those boys. They never got a chance to be anything other than what they are. They need love, not hate. Hate I do have for Jenova though. I will be delighted to watch her die.

Does this mean that Sephiroth is fighting redemption?

And on a final note. That was cruel Gaia. That was cruel.