Reviews for But How?
MarburyBlur chapter 3 . 7/26/2014
Is it over?
iamsami12 chapter 3 . 4/17/2010
please continue this fic! i love it and i want to read it till it ends! please please please peas peas peas peas (please got to long) peas continue this!
Eriks angel 15 chapter 3 . 2/23/2010
This is a very creative plot line and i really like it. Grammar lesson: when you are writing someone talking whenever a new person starts talking you have to start a new paragraph.

Sorry for the grammar lesson but I was just having a hard time figuring out who was talking. You are doing a really great job! Keep up the good work! :)
franzi86 chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
Hi. I liked your little update. And I don't think that Morgan is too far off. Maybe a bit quick to get back to the case but well thats his job.

I'm not a writer myself so I maybe I should just shut up, but if you'd stop to think so much about how bet you think this story is, you'd maybe find it easier to get your thoughts written?

As I said, I have no experience in writing anything but essays and I hope you're not mad now.

Still like where you're going with this and I'm looking forward to the next chapter :)
jayley chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
wow, crazy! she's fairly mature for a 9 year old..i do wonder how we'll see her start acting older, and how on earth this relates to other murders/cases
rinswan chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
You know what?

Your story is very good!

I mean it! Update soon... please? :D
franzi86 chapter 2 . 2/3/2010
Stop beating yourself down. This story really gets interesting. I'm happily waiting for the next part so please don't give up on that one :)
ReadingYourThoughts chapter 2 . 2/1/2010
So, she didn't die! Yay! I'll be waiting for more! And try to sleep! You need it! Have fun in school.
FlapperFinzNoNames10201303 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Pretty good, ]. I like the plot idea, REID ABUSE *Muahahaha* hahaha xD Poor spencey though, seems so sad. Just a tip, Instead of describing everything you could say something like, "I walked in and dropped off my stuff before going to the kitchen to get a snack" etc. Creates a better flow _

Great job!

ReadingYourThoughts chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I like it! I'd definitely read more, if you'd continue. I want to know more about this Rebecca girl, how she died, why, Reid's mean father, and everything you want to write about. Keep writing!
LoveforPenandDerek chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Its good to see a young writer working on their craft. Keep working hard and you'll improve. What I like is the exciting and emotion plot you've decided to work with but your Reid history is AU, about his Dad being abusive, which is fine but then you need to make sure you note that this story is AU. Writing is not an easy craft but its very enjoyable. You are off to a fine start.
rinswan chapter 1 . 1/31/2010

That's really really good!

Just update soon... I want to know what will happen :)

Soo update soon!