Reviews for Home Never Changes
Little Gem Magnolia chapter 1 . 6/27
This was nicely written. John reveals a little more of himself to someone who is, for all pretense and purposes, a stranger than I would have expected from him but still a nice read.
Guest chapter 1 . 8/6/2014
Beautiful write!
LauraHuntORI chapter 1 . 4/28/2013
Very nice. I so want a warm welcome for him at the end of that long "driveway" that leads to home.
Emily Waters chapter 1 . 7/21/2011
Wow. nostalgic, powerful, uncertain, tense... and very peaceful somehow at the same time. He came home, and... well, that's all that counts, really. There's finally time for peace and rest.
marianne chapter 1 . 7/8/2011
Awesome. Thanks for sharing. Just was thinking about Rambo IV and thought out FF to see if there were any stories after that. I hope you write more, An avid reader of Fanfics.
Jay's Lee chapter 1 . 10/2/2010
I loved your story. I also want to add that I wrote some stories too about Rambo but they're smalls ones but I'm new in this site and I've just written them to introduce the next ones. Yours inspire me to write more and longer ones. I hope you'll write more and I'll be as great as you. Anyway, I don't want to disturb you. So, see you soon.
underdressedandovereducated chapter 1 . 4/22/2010
that was really good.
Bohemian Anne chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Wow...this is a great story. I've been looking for Rambo fanfic following the 4th movie, but there isn't much out it's good to find a well-thought-out, well-written story. I especially like the ending, and I think it's very true.
whatthisisntme chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
OMG! it's awesome in a sad way. you should read my story.