Reviews for Desolation Row
Wanted By Nobody chapter 1 . 11/17/2012
Can someone tell me the video that goes along with the story?
winter chapter 1 . 2/18/2012
i cried alot love the story
ImmortalObsession chapter 1 . 11/7/2011
I LOVED THIS! Rosalie and Bella went together perfectly and the plot was great. X) I just wish Rose and Bella had busted out somehow and lived life happy lesbians! Sigh...
Fred's Hermione chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
PNHornsby chapter 1 . 8/12/2011
wow, I found a video on you tube for your story and I am glad I found it. I love it. There are few stories that have me in tears at the end and your story is one of them. I will have to look at your other story.
meg x chapter 1 . 7/16/2011
WOW! this was amazing! loved every minute of it! although it isnt the happiestof enings, it still made me feel happy that Rosalie could rest and Bella can have a new life! omg i just loved this! x
Ms Torres chapter 1 . 5/27/2011
My god this story is absolutely AMAZING!

Ms Torres xx
helloitsmaria chapter 1 . 4/19/2011
this was so amazing. i cried pretty much the entire time. the characters were portrayed wonderfully and i liked how you added original characters also. beautifully written and i'd highly recommend it to anyone.
suchamistery chapter 1 . 1/20/2011
Wow, this story is amazing. I couldn't stop the tears from falling at the ending. I usually stick to Bella & Edward stories, but I'm glad I made the exception this time :)
gentle-haikus chapter 1 . 1/15/2011
Gosh this is such an amazing, powerful story. I mean, I really felt for Rosalie and Bella's relationship. Beautiful ending though! I didn't see that coming at all.
TwilightGirl100195 chapter 1 . 7/10/2010
okay like wow... this story was amazing... except the kissing part was a little wierd (i dont like reading slash) but it was still sweet... anyway great job!
twilighteuphoria27 chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
Read this story because of the youtube video :D A friend sent it to me(Alitriona) from Youtube. I loved this story! I cried :'( I hope to read the extended version soon :) You did an amazing job!
The Queen's Saviour chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
I'm already very much looking forward to that extended version! Because this story is just.. wow! For, like the 3rd time, your stories got me crying! :O (I don't really cry that much when I read stories). Very awesome story, to bad it ends that sadly. But it's really beautiful! Very well done. I very much enjoyed reading it.

x Kyra.
TheSandyToadfish chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
In a weird, messed up kind of way it is a happy ending. Maybe that's just how I see it. Not your typical happily ever after kind of things but still...

Very beautiful and incredibly moving.

ElizaMichele chapter 1 . 2/21/2010