Reviews for Dear Bastard
jj chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
oh brother not sure if i wanna know what sasukes talking about lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Who the hell does he think he is? Gaara?! So Gaara makes Naruto flustered huh?
Stately Demented chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was absolutely amazing! Wow, that was good. I really love how you capture the essence of Naruto perfectly. Job well done.
sighcoe chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Does it mean that something did happen between sasuke and orochimaru? ewww...
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well this has the elements I like if I could put it on the list of most favorite story would.

I loved it!

Greetings!
pd. sorry my English sucks
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hhehee this was relly great story.
it whas relly fun i loved thetmessages hehehe and what happend after thet i just whised there whas MORE cuz i relly like this story :D
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Fuuuuck! How about a sequel! Pleeeeeeease? Oh, maybe you already have! I shall go and check immediately... *zooms off before calling back* If you haven't then pleeeeeeeeaasse~! I'll give you flowers?
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh my god!

most hilarious story evaa! I laugh my ass off when Naruto wrote ''Guess what? I have my own legendary sannin, one that actually doesn't want to rape me'' haha
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
lol i liked narutos 4th letter the best sasuke is a bitch :)
FujoshiKiyo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was funny as hell and in a way super cute xD This ficcy goes to my favs :D
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really, Really, Really, Really, enjoyed this story! Naruto and Sasuke stayed in character the entire time, and it was really sweet and just excellent :D well done!
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
pure awesomeness.. No other words need ;)
Blah x 1000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This made me laugh so many times! Haha! Thanks for writing this! :D
stealingyourgracefulmirage chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
:D Finally i am able to sign in and review your masterpiece. This was quite the funny story. I was laughing my ass off through the letters and Sasuke's replies. :d They are fitting to be an old pickering couple. Just like I prefer my NaruSasu... which I am sure of, in that order :) hahaha.

Thanks for this, made my day.
SerialAuthor chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
This was way too funny. I really enjoyed it.
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »