Reviews for Dear Bastard
ranoshi chapter 1 . 9/24/2016
Sasuke being described as a thing in this context is funny xD

(How else would they remain rivals without sending yearly progress reports? Just because Sasuke had a minor mental break down, tried to kill him, and left the village didn't mean they were no longer rivals. Even if Sasuke went all power crazy and left to train with a pedophile, Naruto would prove to him he could become just as strong… without the constant fear of being raped.) Logic but something doesnt sound right lol

That Sasuke took the time to learn the jutsu just to say that, he's got to be purposely egging Naruto on haha

Oh Naruto, and his exaggerations, I am fond of that dork. That said, his letter makes it sound like he wants Sasuke to get raped which just isn't nice.

(He was sure he conveyed how much he has matured over the year.) Sigh.

But these two celebrating their anniversary, now all that is missing is the actual marriage :D

Sasuke's letter got me down but Naruto's really happy so it's fine.
Ahh! He's making Naruto doubt himself, that bastard grr.
.. I think may be misinterpreting things because Naruto might actually be realizing that he finds Sasuke attractive instead lol

Yay! More words from Sasuke, this at least sounds promising because he's keeping in touch with Naruto when he doesnt have to.

(How dare that bastard assume he was in any way concerned about the state of his ass!) Haha, Naruto's indignation is so cute.

(It's not his fault that Sasuke decided to dress like the village whore.) It took some years, but I'm finally used to Sasuke's bare-chested pirate outfit, it's actually pretty damn sexy haha

(...slime lithe body) Also, I'm sure you meant slim ;)

(He can't just show up after three years of being an anti-social bastard, try to kill him, and make Naruto feel so insanely flustered! Who the hell does he think he is? Gaara?) Does Gaara make Naruto feel flustered too xD?

Naruto's angry letter is all kinds of adorable. Naruto not hearing from Sasuke from many years makes me sad. His last letter makes me almost want to cry.

(You're friend) and (Your's truly) Were these done on purpose, to show that Naruto can be grammatically lacking?

OMG. Sasuke came to see Naruto. Their little rendezvous was heated and well written, kudos :D

("Well… that was pretty gay of us." Okay, maybe not the best thing to say at that point in time.
The deadly glare he got in return actually made Naruto want to run and hide under his bed.
"I- I mean that was pretty impulsive of us. Yeah, impulsive. Nothing wrong with that. Nope, Nothing wrong with that what so ever. See? Everything's fine. You're fine. I'm fine… I hope… We're great. That was great. Everything's good. No need for violence!" Naruto tried to reason before he got another Chidori through the chest.
He heard Sasuke sigh faintly, his eyes softening from their deadly glare. Naruto let out a sigh of relief. "Calm down, idiot. I'm the one who kissed you first."
Naruto gulped audibly and flushed bright red. It was embarrassing when he heard the Uchiha say it out right like that.) I laughed. Naruto is adorable, I'm glad Sasuke found it necessary to calm Naruto down and admit that he kissed Naruto first.

("You keep telling me about how you'll never give up on me. How no matter what, you're determined to bring me back." At this, Sasuke paused. Naruto nodded even though he knew Sasuke couldn't see him. "I was just testing to see if that was true-") this made my heart hurt and eyes tear up but it is relieving to know that Sasuke did care.

Their last exchange was sweet. Thank you for writing!
jj chapter 1 . 11/21/2015
oh brother not sure if i wanna know what sasukes talking about lol
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2014
Who the hell does he think he is? Gaara?! So Gaara makes Naruto flustered huh?
Femslash Extraordinaire chapter 1 . 4/27/2013
That was absolutely amazing! Wow, that was good. I really love how you capture the essence of Naruto perfectly. Job well done.
sighcoe chapter 1 . 10/8/2012
Does it mean that something did happen between sasuke and orochimaru? ewww...
Ro0w'z chapter 1 . 8/31/2012
Well this has the elements I like if I could put it on the list of most favorite story would.

I loved it!

Greetings!
pd. sorry my English sucks
ThirstyForKnowledge chapter 1 . 7/6/2012
hhehee this was relly great story.
it whas relly fun i loved thetmessages hehehe and what happend after thet i just whised there whas MORE cuz i relly like this story :D
Alara Phoenix chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Fuuuuck! How about a sequel! Pleeeeeeease? Oh, maybe you already have! I shall go and check immediately... *zooms off before calling back* If you haven't then pleeeeeeeeaasse~! I'll give you flowers?
MusicFan Banana chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
Oh my god!

most hilarious story evaa! I laugh my ass off when Naruto wrote ''Guess what? I have my own legendary sannin, one that actually doesn't want to rape me'' haha
kirstielynn chapter 1 . 1/13/2012
lol i liked narutos 4th letter the best sasuke is a bitch :)
FujoshiKiyo chapter 1 . 12/15/2011
That was funny as hell and in a way super cute xD This ficcy goes to my favs :D
Teagsiebabe85 chapter 1 . 9/28/2011
Really, Really, Really, Really, enjoyed this story! Naruto and Sasuke stayed in character the entire time, and it was really sweet and just excellent :D well done!
scared of darkness chapter 1 . 6/26/2011
pure awesomeness.. No other words need ;)
Blah x 1000 chapter 1 . 4/2/2011
This made me laugh so many times! Haha! Thanks for writing this! :D
stealingyourgracefulmirage chapter 1 . 2/10/2011
:D Finally i am able to sign in and review your masterpiece. This was quite the funny story. I was laughing my ass off through the letters and Sasuke's replies. :d They are fitting to be an old pickering couple. Just like I prefer my NaruSasu... which I am sure of, in that order :) hahaha.

Thanks for this, made my day.
55 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »