Reviews for New beginnings
Its not bad, I would like how come Ash entered the Shinoh League Hall of Fame without defeating Cynthia as the final trainer but I understand its not the main point. I'm not a reviewer so don't trust anything I say but I think this deserves a 8/10 as it is your first work. Keep it up and with longer stories you may get that 10/10. You certainly have potential! No pressure. Look forward to your next work!
DoubleThreat77 chapter 1 . 6/7
PEARLSHIPPER chapter 1 . 3/30
Liked it,it was a bit rushed though,but not so much that I can't even notice! Not bad for q begginer! Be proud!
Daniela chapter 1 . 7/1/2014
Very good!So beautiful!
Crystal Persian chapter 1 . 9/3/2013
*claps* this was amazingly cute! I totally think you should do a fanfic based on them traveling Univa together and meeting Iris and Cilan! THAT would be awesome!
shaunyman chapter 1 . 8/30/2012
dude aparantly this is finished
dont think it is
needs to be continued with their adventures later on
Idontevenusethisanymore chapter 1 . 6/27/2010
I'm not copying anyone, but this really lifted my spirits after reading the tragedy story known as 'I don't want to Say goodbye' . I am glad in this one, that they don't have to say goodbye to eachother.
Angel Rei Ayanami chapter 1 . 6/7/2010
Man this is amazing story and it got my mind off of the last story that I just read because the last story was a VARY sad story it ceased me to cry. It's called "I Don't Want To Say Goodbye." Thank you for that.
patri-300 chapter 1 . 3/1/2010
That was awsome,cute,adorable words can not describe it!
Wildstar93 chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
This is a good story about Ash and Dawn, even though this story is short. No offense...
Cedarheart chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
KARIN848 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
I LOVE THIS! So great! Really! Great job!
Beautiful Jade chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This is real good! I love it so much. Check out my pearlshipping stoires and see how you like them! ;)
AshXDawn4Ever chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
aww this was so cute! :D good work :)

I can't wait to read more Pearlshipping stories from you :) x
Gerbilftw chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Well, I usually doesn't like the fics when Ash is so emotional and breaks down crying at the confession :/

But this fic was very good and well done! I really liked it! :D