Reviews for In Memoriam
reineyrein chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
while reading this i can't help but sob, they way this story is written is beautiful and heart warming. Then I saw the additional
note.. I have never be more happier while sobbing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
It was very touching.. I love it.. :)
riaanaa chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow!
It's not depressin at all..!
Shai Moe chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
'If I cry for him on any day after
this, it is only because I miss him and because I
honor him by shedding tears.'

love this part :'(
TenNoKi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This really made me cry... ;_; It was very touching.
I really like how you relate to your other stories; they make the story more interesting. :)
Him and Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was very beautiful. I cried buckets of tears. You deserve a standing ovation in literature.

10/10
vna chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
you really now how to bring your characters to life. if i didn't know any better i'd think all your stories really happened. everything seems so realistic. i could almost believe that mikan and natsume really does exist. kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i read your story "his dark and kind soul" it was nothing like ive ever read before. the purity of emotions in it, well they left me with tears and a strange feeling of courage i dont know why, but it did. n now this story i seriously cant find words to praise it upto the standard it deserves. thanks n keep writing.
Pink Freesia chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
CRIED. million-thumbs up! 3 years on FFN and you're still the best. Keep up!
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ii think you just broke my soul D:

This... this was so sad, but sweet and perfect, really. I enjoyed it and even if it was talking about one of my all time favorite people dying... Well. It still brought a smile to my face because despite its sadness it was also very very sweet.

A great read: thank you for writing it :)
DeepBrokenLover chapter 1 . 11/6/2011
ohhhh... i almost cried.. soo nice
i.need.popcorn.like.yeah chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
Beautiful. :'D

You are my hero. :)
Devine Inspiration chapter 1 . 10/26/2011
I am not ashamed to say that I cried. I'm sure there were others who did the same. It was such a wonderful story to read. Especially the son's speech. It shows the positive side of Natsume, in his son's point of view. I love it.
XsaeX chapter 1 . 7/18/2011
i read this story a while ago and it made me cry and really soft. and i read it again today, not many stories make me cry the second time around but this one did. this is a really good story.
DevotedReader chapter 1 . 7/17/2011
I have to say you are an absolute genius I have read and reread your stories COUNTLESS times and I never find myself bored. Your writing is professional and inspiring your plot and stories how they easily fit sith the original storyline is astounding. Whenever im in a writer's block all I do is reread your stories, all in order, and I can find the urge to wrige again. I just want to say thank you. Please never give up writing , you have an amazing talent and I will always be a devoted reader.