Reviews for In Memoriam
erohime928 chapter 1 . 12/24/2016
tears won't stop.
gods i need more tissue.
they named him august! (even if it's just a nickname) they really had 4 children and 12 grandchildren, i hope that his company kind of sold those fluffy cotton like milk candy that mikan likes so much, and they really were able to fulfill their compromise about the children (whether they'd go into theatrics or be sporty and sorts) and goodness lord god, you ended it with three words as well, the same as like saying farewell my love.
seriously, i need tissues. i'm being so emotional at the moment (because reasons, this being one) i'm so happy that your stories are the first GA fanfiction i've read :D i love all of them so effing much and i enjoyed every bit of it. :)
Guest chapter 1 . 12/18/2015
Thank you for writing this.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 1/18/2015
Your work is amazing as always. You deserve to give yourself a pat on the back for all the time and effort put into your work. I found your work only this year, but I am completely captivated.
Getting to the main point of my review, I don't believe your work for Gakuen Alice fanfiction should end here. I have no idea where you would continue to, but I feel Mikan and Natsume need one more chance together. How you would be able to do this... I have no idea. You have written your stories to the point where Natsume is no longer on Earth.
Some ideas I wish could be written into stories would be where Natsume and Mikan meet in heaven, showing their love extends beyond their days alive. This story could be them meeting in heaven, once again seventeen. Another would be for Youichi and the girl he is to fall in love with. I truly adored Natsume Nullified, Open Season, and Like a Fangirl. It would be great to see Natsume's character passed on through Youichi and his experiences with love. Finally, please. Just one time, I would truly like to Mikan get the best of Natsume by the end of the story. The best way to describe what I'm thinking is by referencing Like a Fangirl. The idea of your story was for Natsume to show Mikan why she shouldn't challenge him. He proceeds to take off certain clothing, and Mikan gets to see him in "various stages of undressed". However, you also wrote into Mikan's characterization that she is now much smarter, prettier, confident, outspoken, etc. A wish I had while reading Like a Fangirl was that I was Mikan challenged Natsume. If he was going to take his shirt off because he got wet, something should've happened where Mikan also got wet. She could've taken off her t-shirt and jeans and had this stunned Natsume in a bikini. Something like this would've developed further where Natsume realized Mikan is not a force to be reckoned with. I somewhat tired of the idea in which Mikan always lost and ended up just accepting Natsume as the "pervert".
I'm sorry that I threw a lot at you! But I truly love your work, and while reading I had so many story ideas flow through my head! These stories I wish you could turn into a reality! Anyways, thank you for all the wonderful stories, and I hope you can find the time (I know it's years later!) to write some more for this amazing manga.
ajs chapter 1 . 1/13/2015
NO! Just no. It was so sad
Mimi145 chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
soooo nice but sad at the same time!
reineyrein chapter 1 . 11/9/2013
while reading this i can't help but sob, they way this story is written is beautiful and heart warming. Then I saw the additional
note.. I have never be more happier while sobbing.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
It was very touching.. I love it.. :)
riaanaa chapter 1 . 6/5/2013
Wow!
It's not depressin at all..!
Shai Moe chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
'If I cry for him on any day after
this, it is only because I miss him and because I
honor him by shedding tears.'

love this part :'(
TenNoKi chapter 1 . 11/6/2012
This really made me cry... ;_; It was very touching.
I really like how you relate to your other stories; they make the story more interesting. :)
Him and Me chapter 1 . 10/20/2012
This was very beautiful. I cried buckets of tears. You deserve a standing ovation in literature.

10/10
vna chapter 1 . 9/9/2012
you really now how to bring your characters to life. if i didn't know any better i'd think all your stories really happened. everything seems so realistic. i could almost believe that mikan and natsume really does exist. kudos to you!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
i read your story "his dark and kind soul" it was nothing like ive ever read before. the purity of emotions in it, well they left me with tears and a strange feeling of courage i dont know why, but it did. n now this story i seriously cant find words to praise it upto the standard it deserves. thanks n keep writing.
Pink Freesia chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
CRIED. million-thumbs up! 3 years on FFN and you're still the best. Keep up!
River Flows Backwards chapter 1 . 4/29/2012
Ii think you just broke my soul D:

This... this was so sad, but sweet and perfect, really. I enjoyed it and even if it was talking about one of my all time favorite people dying... Well. It still brought a smile to my face because despite its sadness it was also very very sweet.

A great read: thank you for writing it :)