Reviews for Challenging the Faith
callmesandy chapter 1 . 5/29/2013
I really liked this!
Catmint chapter 1 . 10/17/2012
This is beautiful. Really sweet and tender, and everything about it is perfect.
Spottedwind19 chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
awww this was sweet. it wuld hav been better if u had let them kiss but it's ur story and i'm sure u had a reason for it.
Betherzz chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
good story, and the thank you i guess i am glad she said it. he should have said something like any time my ninja or something cheesy that he would say , liked it all the same
M E Wofford chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This was very sweet.

I really, really liked it.
zats chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
A beautiful rendition of Tony consoling Ziva. Enjoyed it.
11nivea342 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
definitely the most beautiful post-faith piece i've ever read. honestly, just so beautiful. i love the quiet tone, tony's eagerness for ziva to open her present, ziva's awe at receiving it, and then following her into the restroom, sharing what he knows about judaism (which i'm sure he researched just for her!) and ziva's memory... the few tears that spilled and just... beautiful beautiful piece. amazing work!
faepunk chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
This made me sad...and happy...and then a little confused...more sad...more happy. Ended on happy, I guess, so that's good. But poor Ziva, losing her Bat Mitzvah necklace like THAT. I have a magen david with a cross that was my mother's, and if something happened to it, I know I would react exactly like Ziva-it would break my heart. I never take it off, even though I'm supposed to at work.