Reviews for Dissonance
Enigma infinite chapter 8 . 11/23/2014
You have me hook!
Anonymous chapter 8 . 8/18/2012
Loving the story so far, hope you update again soon!
matchynishi chapter 8 . 4/25/2012
uwaaa this is getting more and more interesting! looking forward to more. :)
HopelessRomanticist chapter 7 . 2/8/2011
Where is Golbez in all this planning and plotting? Surely he would be willing to help Seph. with getting a peace agreement going. And as he controlled the king of the most powerful kingdom on his earth for a year or so he'd probably have a good idea about how international diplomacy between two nations at war with each other works...

Meh, despite above randomness the story is sorta interesting. Though I vote for Chaos blasting Mateus in the face next chapter. Or maybe binding him to his oath or something.

HR
Enigma infinite chapter 7 . 1/13/2011
Woah!
mouserocks chapter 7 . 1/6/2011
Yay! I didn't think that this fan fiction was ever going to be updated! So happy! _

Poor Cloud, being confused about your sexual orientation sucks, especially when you have no one to talk to...You captured that very well.
Kachanski chapter 6 . 5/29/2010
Heh...I havent actually managed to finish Dissida yet...i was lured away from it by the far more compelling crisis core XD, but this is really good. it doesnt take itself too seriously, and that last chapter had me trying hard not to laugh out loud at both Cloud's and the Warrior of light's face! Classic.

Cant wait for more!
ForeverShallNatureThrive chapter 6 . 5/11/2010
XD Funny I've fallen in love with this. Poor WoL... XD I'd say he's OOC, but he doesn't really have a character in the first place, and I can imagine that these experiences have been stressful for him... Pfft. Reading this and a lot of crossdressing fics... I wonder what dear Light would look like as a girl?

You know, Cloud is actually the eldest of all of Cosmos's warriors. :P Well, WoL doesn't have a defined age, technically, but according to the Dissidia Wiki, he's most likely the eldest. Ah, well... he's been kissed twice now. And he didn't even want either of them. (Well, he wanted air, but not the kiss, I'm assuming. XD)

I'll definitely read and most likely review the next chapter, whenever you can get it out. :)
Ghost Writer no. 3 chapter 6 . 4/13/2010
I like this story because while it tries to be serious, it comes back with something a bit corny of funny. I am very curious about the backstory of this one and how everything works.

And yes, you are right. I saw that scene in Dissidia. But I have to say, I saw a subbed translation and it wasn't as bad. I think it's a mix of the voice acting and the words they are using now. But, at least in the english version, I think this is Sephiroth's new way of tourtuing Cloud. He's running out of ways now, so he has to try something different.
Riderman09 chapter 3 . 4/4/2010
lol! ya should see the look on Luc's face! nice job btw! keep it up! also ive been playing my Dissidia game for a while and still havent finish the final level!
mouse chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
I'm really enjoying reading this. Good job! Can't wait to see what happens...
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 6 . 3/23/2010
Seph, you are making future headaches for yourself. Something tells me things are going to go badly for Seph before the end, and he's going to wish he'd been a little less antagonistic. Of course, he's too much fun when teasing.

Really what were they thinking ganging up on a guy with a sword like that? It's obvious how strong he has to be to wield it. Dumb. Hero. Move. Really, just send Zidane. He's one of those heroes who can keep his cool. Most of the older characters are not.

WoL is so...direct, though I think he'll figure out not responding is the best course of action before long. In the game, one gets the impression that WoL's is somewhat insane and Cosmos just sort pasted together his current personality to fit her needs and keep him going. Sort of like Humpty Dumpty.

Kuja is going to start spying on Seph when he finds out this is going on (and he is *very* good at spying/manipulating in IX). Not for any malicious reason though. He's the type to fall in love with any romance, and he'll probably start writing sonnets for Cosmos(God, Kuja as Shakespeare...yeah, that's actually in character for him). Heck, he'll probably find a way to come back with Seph just to see what happens first hand, which Seph would love given how gender confused people get around Kuja.
zenbon zakura chapter 6 . 3/22/2010
hahahahahahhahahahahahaha

OMG

poor cloud

was kissed by tidus and sephy

lol

hahahahahahahahahhahahahahaah warrior of light lol

OMG

ROFLMAO
Post Monster chapter 5 . 2/26/2010
Oh wow! This is really different from what's out there! I wish we had more AUs like this.

Your Sephiroth feels right, and I like that he seems to have an impish streak. I love your Warrior as well, because he really is the sort of hero who would be overprotective of the princess.

I really hope we get to see Kuja given how mistreated and lonely he was in the game. He's got a cruel side, but he's also got a very compassionate side as well. Kuja's sort of like bad-Terra if that makes any sense. Only prettier and probably a hermaphrodite.
Saeth Ceirwyn chapter 5 . 2/22/2010
Seph stole Exdeath's roses. Oh my, apparently he's never heard of beauty and beast. Or a host of other similar tales.

...

...

OH GOOD LORD! He might have actually started a beauty and the beast scenario here. *lol* But Terra didn't steal the roses, so that's that.

It's kind of a shame Chaos didn't send Kuja. He's the romantic diplomat who would probably have loved the mission, but I'd imagine he's pretty chummy with Emperor. Those two have enough in common to be friends(or more).

And again they confuse Chaos with evil. *sigh*