Reviews for You're Still My Big Sister
The Keeper of Worlds chapter 1 . 9/27/2014
Dang, that's deep, deserves a sequel view:-)
x chapter 1 . 2/1/2014
good story!
Dante 101 chapter 1 . 4/13/2013
Aww, nice psudo sibling fluff.
Trying -Helps chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
I remember reading this once before I think, but I never thought to review it. Well I am now, I think you did a good job betraying the characters as they are. I especially like how Superman goes on about duty, he totally is a commando in that respect.
Anyway I was wondering if you would be willing to take the good person test. It's a test that shows how good a person you are and how that effects you. It's easy to find second result on Google search.
Sudoku.Music.Banana chapter 1 . 9/22/2012
Very nice. The brother/sister relationship Wally & Shayera had on the show was great. Thanks for writing & posting this.
Mistress of Solitude chapter 1 . 8/22/2012
Beautiful.
So very beautiful!
youreapainter chapter 1 . 8/13/2012
You broke my heart in a million pieces. But I really enjoyed it - people can get used to some kinds of sadness, right? Loved the story, it's on my favorites now. Congratulations ;)
deletebuttonizthere chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
Ohmygosh...that was... Amazing! That was so good it almost made me cry.

I love this.
Alia92 chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
TT omfg! I'm freakin breaking down, it never fails when I see that scene. Flash u could tell was just heartbroken bout Shy leaving. I freaking adore the bond between these two, so special. U did the bestest job ever decsribing Wally's mind and what must have felt. Nice one, real nice;)
FallenHope-Angel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
aww that was so cute. glad someone gave wally the time to grieve.
Wragziez chapter 1 . 3/15/2011
I love it and I totally agree with you, he never got any attention hardly!
Astro McPhearson chapter 1 . 1/7/2011
Very nice! I loved it! It's great to see what flash might have felt like when when that all happened. Awesome.
Zeppelin Skies chapter 1 . 11/25/2010
Wow, this was really sad, but I liked your take on how Flash might have felt. Also the fact that she was like his big sister figure. Great oneshot, I liked this a lot!

-E2189
Grabeccer chapter 1 . 5/4/2010
aw...poor flash! I love this one-shot SOO much! Might be one of my favorite one-shots EVAR! (: GREAT JOB!
Miles333 chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
I'm really glad you wrote this. There definitely wasn't much to do with our favorite speedster in those episodes, so reading this made me happy. I'm just going to pretend that this story is a couple of missing scenes from the actual episode. :D Great work!

-M3