Reviews for 50 of Them
PIOMI chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was a wonderful read! I love all the history added into this, I'm a total sucker for history. Again great job :)
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
D: Poor France! Even if he was a bit of a bastard in this fic... ): He's not that bad... T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great fanfic! But you forget about Hawaii
ThatLoyalHufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That's the only mpreg story I've read... And it was great.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Now this... this was nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So Kansas is the Confederacy and America's Child. That is such a good idea!
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
My this was dark humor! Not like "Lol" and falling on the floor.
It was like "Le'Gasp!" humor. Do you know what I mean?
Like Alfred is NO whore! Well...I mean like who doesn't want to pound him? XD
Kenny Trash chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like how you wrote this. I don't really like France all that much, so I was really happy about Iggy beating the shit out of him. :)
LadyLee87 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh this was really good. I always wondered about how America's children "states" came exsistence and you explain it perfectly!
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was an interesting story on how the states were born. Mpreg is a guilty pleasure and this one had everything in it. I liked the historical facts mixed in.

Poor Kansas, I liked how you made her sickly when born. It gave the fic an emotional impact.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Poor Alfred, with all of those children. I love this story.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was a lovely story. You stuck with the facts and made the characters believable. I also couldn't help, but what to punch France too. Lousiana was right there and he chose to ignore her in favor of insulting Alfred I wouldn't be suprised if she never wanted anything to do with him after that I wouldn't.
HetaliaFan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love the bit with John Adams and America. It's so sweet! This is a wonderful story I love it.
IllusionaryMagician chapter 1 . 8/27/2011
Awwh! I can really imagine this... Ehe, Alfred would be a good... Mother. I like Francus but this story made me wanna punch him so badly... Yay for Arthur! All bow before Arthur's mighty fist Sorry... Can't think of any prompts right now... This was a great fic! I liked it! Awesome work!
Sylvia Scarlett chapter 1 . 8/20/2011