Reviews for 50 of Them
Jissy2013 chapter 1 . 10/31/2015
Love it
EchizenRyomaLover chapter 1 . 3/21/2015
Wow, I was able to see a more vulnerable America, and an mpreg on the states of all things! Awesome premise. XD And I love how the progression turned out. UGH ENGLAND BABY GO HUG HIM AS TIGHTLY AS YOU CAN.
Jdjdnesjkdnddnwow chapter 1 . 11/1/2014
This was a wonderful read! I love all the history added into this, I'm a total sucker for history. Again great job :)
Ersatz Writer chapter 1 . 8/18/2013
D: Poor France! Even if he was a bit of a bastard in this fic... ): He's not that bad... T_T
Guest chapter 1 . 3/25/2013
Great fanfic! But you forget about Hawaii
ThatLoyalHufflepuff chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
That's the only mpreg story I've read... And it was great.
Hi chapter 1 . 9/28/2012
Now this... this was nice.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/17/2012
So Kansas is the Confederacy and America's Child. That is such a good idea!
ninjaco0kieXD chapter 1 . 9/4/2012
My this was dark humor! Not like "Lol" and falling on the floor.
It was like "Le'Gasp!" humor. Do you know what I mean?
Like Alfred is NO whore! Well...I mean like who doesn't want to pound him? XD
Kenny Trash chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I like how you wrote this. I don't really like France all that much, so I was really happy about Iggy beating the shit out of him. :)
LadyLeelee87 chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
Oh this was really good. I always wondered about how America's children "states" came exsistence and you explain it perfectly!
mofalle chapter 1 . 6/11/2012
This was an interesting story on how the states were born. Mpreg is a guilty pleasure and this one had everything in it. I liked the historical facts mixed in.

Poor Kansas, I liked how you made her sickly when born. It gave the fic an emotional impact.
CodeLyoko chapter 1 . 3/7/2012
Poor Alfred, with all of those children. I love this story.
Cheshire Stripe chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
This was a lovely story. You stuck with the facts and made the characters believable. I also couldn't help, but what to punch France too. Lousiana was right there and he chose to ignore her in favor of insulting Alfred I wouldn't be suprised if she never wanted anything to do with him after that I wouldn't.
HetaliaFan chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love the bit with John Adams and America. It's so sweet! This is a wonderful story I love it.