Reviews for Bruises
Kilala Fae chapter 1 . 5/15/2013
It is a lovely story and I believe that characters to be accurate. I am a little befuddled though as to when Chambertin (so much easier to spell) hit Marguerite. I just skimmed through the book again and couldn't find it. The only vague mention of hitting I found is something I thought was metaphorical...please enlighten me! thanks.
Artistry201 chapter 1 . 5/28/2011
Oh my goodness! I LOVE it :) So sweet.
Jennifer Cannon chapter 1 . 3/25/2011
Wonderful short piece-very well done and you've really captured the voice and essence of the characters. I loved it :)

-Jennifer
Fleur24 chapter 1 . 12/8/2010
That was sweet and a bit fluffy! I absolutely loved it!
always a happy ending chapter 1 . 2/23/2010
very sweet. I fell in love with SP in middle school when my Lit teacher showed us the 1983 movie. She was a huge fan of Thatcher & everything UK so we spent most of the year watching this, a tale of two cities, le mis & others. such a great class, very fond memories. I've seen other productions of SP like the movies from the 1930's, but it's never occurred to me to read the additional books Baroness Orczy wrote. Next time I'm in Borders I'll have to take a look. thanks for this, they're such a strong, dynamic couple. there aren't enough stories here for them. please write again!
MontyPythonFan chapter 1 . 2/16/2010
Ah I love it! :-)

character I'd say :-D

Jess

x
Sher chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
A very good story! I was always intrigued with the fact that Marguetite had been struck by Chauvelin, and how she (and Percy) would react to her bruises. I think you captured them both very well! Thanks for posting this! )
Clio1792 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
This was very sweet! And of course, Percy's concern to guard his wife in Triumph of the Scarlet Pimpernel has left him with a few scars that won't fade, as Marguerite's bruises will...so we know they are worthy of each other!

Thanks for a nice read,

Clio
tinkwink chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
I love the Scarlet Pimpernel! I think you captured the couple beautifully.
Belle of Books chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Thank you. This was really well written. I can't think of much to say other than that. I love SP fanfiction and never have enough. Thanks. You did a really good job of portraying the characters and Percy's feelings and Marguerite's as well. Please do write more!