Reviews for Timeless
cloudy.chocobo chapter 1 . 12/13/2013
This was so nice. You even added themes to the story and references to what happened in-game.
Angelalex242 chapter 1 . 10/21/2013
The real trick is keeping the heir alive past 1005 AD...

Great story, though!
sierragust chapter 1 . 6/11/2013
When I heard the priest say "May the Gods smile upon your union and bless you both.", I thought it was Libra from Fire Emblem: Awakening.
Libra is now a Lv. 20 War Monk, and so is Chrom, Virion, Laurent, Lucina, Morgan, and my Grandmaster.
MasterSprintersan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This story is flat-out THE most romantic story that I have ever read, seriously. The romance is just so... real and amazing! I don't know about anybody else, but I tend to get sick of lemon stories that are like "F" word this and "F" word that. This story should win some kind of a award of some sort! And may I say that you've done the Chrono Trigger series complete excellence! I love ChronoxMarle; who doesn't? It will be hard for another romance story to surpass this one, and I doubt that will ever happen as long as I live, in all honesty. Thank you so darn much for this piece. I really, really, really, really... REALLY LOVE IT!
Schick Merchandise chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
YES. HE HAD DONE IT BEFORE! WITH LUCCA! GRUAAHAHAHA! Anyway, it was well written. Truly!
Meushell chapter 1 . 4/1/2012
Nice story.
dksamuri chapter 1 . 2/13/2012
Not bad, hope you write some more about thier prior adventures
DARKDEATH98 chapter 1 . 5/26/2011
THANK YOU FOR WRITING A MARLE STORY! God she needs more love. This was great, quite romantic. You have inspired me, friend...
Doger chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
wow that was so arowsing i readed this out loud and i couldnet helped but grab my package. Amd Corno and Marley are so good lover its amaze, chancelleor suck, he want 2 masterbat 2 dem doin it and probably watch thru poophole in wall or something, but u write good but ther a copple error in story like dis part heer:

"musing about their lives together until sleep slowing over took them"

slowing should be slowly, otehr den dat u did 100!
Vack chapter 1 . 1/23/2011
ogm gud sotrie but i can tel women rot this fic lolomfgf! but i not be sexy i just sayin it odious. bot gud storie over all i liked it it made me hot and tingly lolz and usuly only spock can do dat :a
Rago Dragovian chapter 1 . 10/16/2010
It's too bad Chrono Cross came and ruined every fans happy thoughts on such an awesome game. I hope that game burns and its creator along with it! _

Great story but it just makes me sad since they're all dead because of stupid Schala and Masato Kato's desire to make Schala bend over backwards as he makes stories about her in Cross.