Reviews for Boy In Between
nhqanrswmnu chapter 6 . 9/25/2009
Very good story about Lin, as always. Thank you so much, Jeiq.
Agent Tomato chapter 6 . 3/17/2007
Well It's been a long while since you writen (from what I can tell). I just wanted to say. You have a lovely sytle of writing and I adore the fact that you include Lin and Shin in you CBB storys. Lin and Shin are incredible characters that are very mysterious and fasinating. They have been neglected and that's a true shame. Thank you so much for your stories.

~Agent Tomato
kamui-kun chapter 6 . 6/19/2004
tha was so sad

i'm crying! :(

poor lin, so is spke still alive? i didn't really get the end. except that lin died,

i don't think i've ever read somthing so sad!

tis is like the end of CB or titanic or somthing

i loved it though! good job:)
kamui-kun chapter 3 . 6/19/2004
wow!, i really like this story and the Cantonese is awsome what a pretty language! i love the relationship between spike and lin its so cute -
kamui-kun chapter 1 . 6/19/2004
lin is so cute! not to mention how the way he talks of spike and vicious that is also to... cute

i love the way this story is written

it's lin talking isn't it?
kamui-kun chapter 1 . 6/19/2004

i love the way this story is written

it's lin talking isn't it?
Rosebud chapter 6 . 7/28/2003
Hey! I know this story was posted a long time ago and that you probably don't check this anymore, but I just wanted to thank you for writing such a beautiful story. When I read it a year and a half ago, it was one of the very first pieces I had ever read that was written by a fan and I was absolutely blown away. And to this day, I'll go back and read it again, and enjoy it as much as I did the first time I read it. Even if you never write another thing(and post it here)(I hope you do though...), I'm grateful for having had the chance to read such a beautiful story. Your writing style, the mood you create, the diagologue, everything about your stories really envelops me. Thank you for sharing your stories with us.
maru chapter 6 . 7/16/2003
Absolutely superb! It answers alot of questions as to why things are the way they are for Spike and those around him. I thouroughly enjoyed the way the writer captured Lin and his point of view. Awesome work. Can't wait to see more.
Shangri-La chapter 6 . 11/29/2002
Awesome story...I just love Shin and Lin. Sure, they didn't have a big part, but there were the best characters!
Spirit-hime chapter 6 . 4/2/2002
Wow, I'm really impressed.
spine chapter 6 . 3/22/2002
This is one of my favourite stories! This story is just so sad. I really liked Lin when I saw him in the game, and a story about him is very original. There aren't many out there. You've been on my fav. author list for a while, and I finally got around to reviewing your story. I hope you feel incredibly special. :) Yes, and I'm glad to see that Lin is shown in his true light. I just love how you describe everything. This story is just done so well! Keep writing!
Jalya chapter 1 . 3/5/2002
Have you ever read any of Francesca Lia Block's books? Your writing style reminds me of hers, the way you can show so much emotion through only a few words. I love how you set down the characters, and all the little details about Shin's love life *smiles*. Keep writing! KEEP WRITING!
Faia Saiyajin chapter 6 . 3/1/2002
Beautiful... just.. beautiful. Amazing work. Gods you are making me love Lin more and more. I'm going to go cry in my bed now. That last paragraph hit me hard.
Liss chapter 6 . 2/23/2002
God, that was a good story. It doesn't belong on the Internet, it belongs in a book. I haven't cried so hard for months.
eri chapter 6 . 2/22/2002
You've crafted a good, good fic. I had a funny feeling run through me when I read the last paragraph. Powerful writing, there. That which lingers is the more remembered...
52 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »