Reviews for Love Songs
deleted9 chapter 17 . 9/22/2010
Ahhh...there aren't any more to read hahah how sad. I loveee Rent though, I can see her loving it as well. Great job with this!
deleted9 chapter 16 . 9/22/2010
Awwwwwww that was just so sweet :D I hope she appreciates it!
deleted9 chapter 15 . 9/22/2010
:( I mean, I can see him getting on the defensive and reverting back to asshole Puck, but it's still sad :( great job though!
deleted9 chapter 14 . 9/22/2010
Psh, see now he's gone and hurt their relationship by saying he didn't mean anything...I mean, he did because he doesn't want to ruin anything but now he is and...dont' we just love complicated relationships lol. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 13 . 9/22/2010
This is definitely my favorite so far, great job :D
deleted9 chapter 12 . 9/22/2010
Hahahah, loved this hah. Also, I never thought about how much patience Santana has to have ...very good point!
deleted9 chapter 11 . 9/22/2010
Ahaha, so adorable! I just love them!
deleted9 chapter 10 . 9/22/2010
I feel so bad for Puck about all of that. It's just not really fair. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 9 . 9/22/2010
Aw, poor Rachel...I can see his mom being okay with that though lol haha. Great job!
deleted9 chapter 8 . 9/22/2010
Lovee this :)!
deleted9 chapter 7 . 9/22/2010
Ahahah, that would be an AWESOME scene to see! I love it when she surprises people...or really when any girl surprises a guy like that! Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 6 . 9/22/2010
Hahaha, Kurt, I love him. I hope he gets a boyfriend in this season. Isn't he suppose to maybe be with the blonde kid with the huge mouth. I thought they were just teasing the guy at first, but he really does have a big mouth lol. Great chapter!
deleted9 chapter 5 . 9/22/2010
Awww :) Love that movie's one of my favorites right now. - Slumdog Millionaire that is.
deleted9 chapter 4 . 9/22/2010
Awww, this one is cute! I feel like I should say more in these reviews, but I want to keep reading haha, but that doesn't mean I'm not liking it as much!
deleted9 chapter 3 . 9/22/2010
Ahaha, this is fun...I would love to see him have to be nice to her for a whole day. Great job!