Reviews for User Guide To Sky People, Na'vi, and Avatars
The Other Dixon chapter 1 . 9/3/2012
This chapter was hilarious! Just stared reading this story and already love it :D
AvatarMajin chapter 3 . 8/24/2011
Lmao...

looking forword to reading about the grace unit lol
fallenfaeangel chapter 3 . 4/29/2011
I love this! You should continue! Do Tsu'Tey, he has a fatal flaw with gunships!
Hotshot99 chapter 3 . 12/17/2010
hands down, quaritch.

1. my Quaritch unit pulls out his pistol whenever we board a plane. what can i do to stop this?

2. my Quaritch unit has a fit when he hears the word "mech". why?
midna139 chapter 3 . 6/28/2010
You should do a QUARITCH unit next.

Why does it keep trying to get me to join the war against the Na'vi?
CharmChaser chapter 3 . 6/25/2010
AH MHA GAWD! PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE DO A GRACE AND TRUDY UNIT!

My NORM unit keeps staring at my TRUDY unit when she does pull-ups.

My GRACE unit keeps yelling at me to get her a cigarette, but im to young to buy them.

My TRUDY unit is teaching my little sister bad words. How do I make her stop?

My TRUDY unit keeps her Samson in my backyard. How do i convince her to move it?
Shadow Countess chapter 3 . 6/12/2010
Trudy! Do a manual on a TRUDY unit next, cause she's so awesome.

Some questions, I guess:

1) My TRUDY unit is paying more attention to her Samson than my NORM unit. What should I do to see some, um, action between them?

2) My TRUDY unit keeps getting pissed when my NORM unit uses big words. It's the fourth NORM unit she's trashed this month...

3) My NORM unit keeps crying over my TRUDY unit because she is going to die. And it scares my TRUDY unit (cause she's convinced that he's insane).

4) My TRUDY unit scares the guests away by banishing her guns more than necessary. What should I do to make her stop?

Just some random, idiotic ideas on my part. But. Your story, um, user guide, is plain A-MA-ZING. Even till now, it sends me to hysterical giggles. Do one on TRUDY or maybe NORM, no? Please?

And please update soon! Looking forward to the next guide!
KahnShao chapter 3 . 6/8/2010
Do Mo'at next please! This one nearly made me fall off my bed laffing. I loved it!
Mildly Rabid chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
You may want to open up your chapters with a brief description of what a "Jake unit" is. Or not. I picked up that he's sort of a living action figure.
Paul Midnight chapter 2 . 6/1/2010
Heh, I really liked this little bit of silliness and I'd love to see these in future posts!

My NORM unit keeps contaminating the samples with his saliva.

(Have a GRACE unit make him aware of this.)

My JAKE unit keeps poking plants to make them glow, what do I do?

(Show him a Pacifier or possibly fresh diapers to make him stop, or if you have the NEYTIRI unit she was repeatedly say "come" and make him follow her. For best results put NEYTIRI unit at the end of large obstacles course and throw barrels. Barrels not included.)

My GRACE unit is allergic to bullets.

(Have the MO'AT unit prepared to assist her though it is likely the wounds could be too great.)

My NORM unit keeps bragging about everything and badgering me about not knowing about Pandora, or Eywa, and stuff.

(Tell him you have a date with the Kings daughter to activate his silent owned mode.)

My JAKE unit has encountered a PALULUKAN unit and is asking me if he should run, don't run, or what.

(Tell him to run. Definitely run.)

My EYTUKAN unit keeps telling me to go and shouting "keyhey" every time I try to prevent him from being stabbed my giant shrapnel, what do I do?

(Run to the forest, return later to steal/loot his bow.)

My QUARITCH unit keeps telling me I'm not in Kansas anymore whenever we go somewhere like the super market, and he keeps asking for jujubees, also whenever I'm trying to take a test or commute safely he says "Got to follow the rules." Pauses, looks at me seriously waiting for me to begin to say something to end the awkward silence and interrupts me by saying, "Pandora rules." and smiling smugly to himself. What do I do?

(Realize that he will not succeed, not with all of you.)

My QUARITCH unit has arrows sticking out of his chest, what do I do?

(Always keep a handy supply of dead creatures or heavy objects to keep the NEYTIRI unit busy.)

OR something to those effects, I hope you make more! Good work and keep it up!
wolfrider keia chapter 3 . 4/29/2010
quaritch! i know that i spelled wrong maybe grace very funny!
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 3 . 3/30/2010
Brilliant. but how come neytiris choose jake mode can be turned of :( otherwize luved it
Y-C-H-3000 chapter 1 . 3/30/2010
rofl loved this. totaly agree with you on NeytirixJake also i think he went back to his irakan after the time of great sorow. I especily liked 'my Jake sully has betrayed his own race' under trouble shooting
Barbara chapter 3 . 3/2/2010
hahaha this is hilarious! i love this "story" (ahem. its k though. i like it) and I can't ait to read more.

i think Norm should be next. and as for the question: My NORM unit keeps using big and scientific words. is there any way to make him cut it out and talk like a normal person?
templar414 chapter 3 . 2/22/2010
I liked 2nd installment with Neytiri in general, although I have to say that I didn't like the "For non-Pandorian creatures, the Queue will go up the anal hole" thing... it totally doesn't belong to the Avatar, and it's not funny at all. However, it is just my opinion.