Reviews for PMS, Chocolates, and a Glow
great story!
777angeloflove chapter 1 . 2/21/2012
AWE!
Belief Among Unrest chapter 1 . 8/1/2011
Ohhhh I love it! C: Adorable.
iryna chapter 1 . 2/13/2010
Oh my goodness, how cute! :D
Switmikan74 chapter 1 . 2/12/2010
Aw, how sweet and romantic! A big innocent love and confession! Just like me, i hav confessed my feelin to *! Sorry can't tell you! But enough of my yesterday express! U did great.
blackanimecat chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
that was a hell of a lot of words for him to say. i like was a fluffy one-shot. you have a sence of grammer and you use it. i would have at least wanted to know what her reaction was... after the initial shock/disbeleff (eye bee da gooderest speeler xp)
sublina chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
wow,this a really cute story !
RainbowKiss chapter 1 . 2/2/2010

Did it end? It was getting too good! Darn!

Kyohei was so wonderfully sweet, was he serious?

darn.

i can't believe this is a one shot. i want more! and you've written this well!

great job!
anitsirhc chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Are you really serious on not continuing this? Your story is not meant for a one-shot. You left it hanged. The plot is unique and interesting. I want to know how Sunako will react on Kyohei's confession. I want to know your beautiful and creative ideas on how you will get those two to be together in the end. The story will be put into waste if you do not continue it. I am willing to wait if your problem is time. I know and I can feel that you have many ideas on how you will continue this story. Just type/write all those ideas in a paper and choose from it that you think is the best to attach in this story as your second chapter. I hope I have convince you to continue this and put the story in progress status. Update as soon as you can, good luck and keep up the good work! _