Reviews for Cherry Valley
celtic001 chapter 16 . 5/22/2012
Whoa!

What a unique and awesome story. It is really addictive. I couldn't stop reading until I finished what was written. I am really hoping you are gonna finish this story too.

You come up with some of the most unique and inventive storylines to use the Twilight characters in. I am so amazed and intrigued.

Hey, maybe Charlie can kill one of the bad guys while protecting someone and get an awesome power too, hahaha. I'm putting this story on alert also.

Again, Thank You Kris for sharing with us, I really do appreciate it.

hugz
kickedbckntn chapter 16 . 5/10/2012
when is the next update?
Sherry80 chapter 1 . 6/29/2011
Its interesting I like it
debcripps chapter 16 . 6/11/2011
I have enjoyed reading this story. I hope that you will finish it. It is well written.
xodani chapter 16 . 4/17/2011
I hope you are able to find the words soon because waiting for this story is going to drive me crazy! I found this story and read it in one sitting because I could NOT walk away. It's one of the most interesting and original ideas I've heard of for a story and I can't wait until you post again!
jadedghost22 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Great chapter! Glad to see you updated, hope you do not have anymore writers block. I am having that a little bit with my story right now, so I know waht you are going through. I really liked this chapter, her killing that man really surprised me. My favorite part has to be when charlie makes the comment about her making out on a bad day so she doesn't flood the whole town. Can't wait to read more!
dcb855 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
hey thanks for the update bb. most of us understand writers block and those that don't weren't really into all of this in the 1st place. those of us that matter will be here as long as you need us. this is a great story and therefore i will be here till the end. till next time bb.
sujari6 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
Love Bella's forward to reading about the confrontation.
Beck79 chapter 16 . 3/5/2011
WOW, did not expect Bella to do that! Really does seem like Renee has a point, they are trapped! Thank you for the update.
RobandKrisChick chapter 16 . 3/4/2011
Really good chapter. I was surprised at Bella's actions. Now she has to learn how to deal with her new powers. This should be interesting.
carina2026 chapter 15 . 2/3/2011
OMG! I am on the seat of my chair waiting for a new chapter! (And I'm a little excited that I just figured out that your story updated after the new year since I've had to wait a month less than everyone else :-) )
crazierthanu chapter 14 . 1/18/2011
How can they continue going to school while preparing for a war?

At least James is leaving Bella's dreams alone.
crazierthanu chapter 13 . 1/18/2011
Mr. Darci has a very useful gift.

Cannot wait to see how it will be used in the war, which I assume they will all be involved in.

All of their gifts are interesting.
crazierthanu chapter 10 . 1/18/2011
Ok..could NOT review this when I first read it.

It was my limit.

Sorry.

Well written. Scary stuff.
crazierthanu chapter 11 . 1/18/2011
Def a good use of her power.

Did not like Victoria, at all.