Reviews for Can you forgive me?
Dude, learn to spell. There are too many spelling errors. And a lot of them are due to the fact that they are homophones. Learn the fucking difference. Seriously, it's just sad and embarrassing at this point. By the way don't trust bing translator, actually ask someone who speaks the native language.
TheEasternWind chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
"Threw" is also the past form of "to throw" and you can't go "threw" old childhood things. You can just go "through" them. Please stop. Just because the pronunciation is similar doesn't mean that it's the same exact word. Come on! It's getting really embarassing!
TheEasternWind chapter 7 . 4/6/2016
Please correct your spelling. Their means something entirely different than "there" or "they're". The correct past tense of mean is "meant" and "twords" os not a real word (it is towards). Just a few of the most glaringly obvious and annoying mistakes.
StomachTiedInKnots chapter 10 . 4/25/2014
I'm Finnish and although I couldn't exactly read the rest of the languages I certainly was excited when I translated the Finnish by myself haha. Great job!
Wolfgirl706 chapter 3 . 9/23/2013
forgive-after he begs and pleads and tries every way to get her back
babesbraves chapter 13 . 7/5/2012
please finish your story its fantastic!
Lady Elena Bella Petrova chapter 13 . 11/27/2011
LOVE THIS STORY SO FAR! HOPING TO READ MORE LATER!
Bombshell Wannabe chapter 13 . 4/29/2011
Amazing story, can't wait to read more!
YourGayBarSuperStar chapter 13 . 3/15/2011
OMG i didn't know you where going to update this.

EEEPPP so happy.
sujari6 chapter 13 . 3/14/2011
Good for Bella giving Renee what she deserved.
sheeiur22 chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
I never got the Rose connection before you mentioned it so thanks. Also thanks for the update I had thought you were done with this story but I am happy to be wrong. You should post a message if you need more ideas later on.
misslaurielou88 chapter 13 . 3/13/2011
yay you updated :) god renee is such a bitch. clever with the king/kingsly thing. please update soon :)
city bookworm chapter 12 . 2/6/2011
I love the idea that Bella is related to Esme. In the books the point that Bella was more of the adult in her relationship with her mom is made often. Having Esme as her great gran connects her to the Cullens more than before. Your story has added alot of bumps to the story. Bella is not as simple of character,she's more wary.I look forward to reading more of your story.
joanna chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
great ch :) uptade REAL soon. i think we all deserve it
misslaurielou88 chapter 12 . 11/11/2010
yay you updated :) i love that esme and bella are related. can't wait to see what happens next :)