Reviews for Touch My Hand
blueallstar01 chapter 1 . 7/9/2013
If u still do songfics why dont you do something like it will rain by bruno mars?
Cloud-mon-cher chapter 1 . 10/5/2012
Too cute!
ValiantOne1 chapter 1 . 3/4/2010
Sorry I'm like a month late but, I really liked this songfic. I can relate to Takuya so much in the story. Now if only I had a band to sing a song lol. Congrats to Takuya and to you on this songfic. Splendid!
utsukushii04 chapter 1 . 2/15/2010
Aw! Takuya can be an idiot sometimes, but he can also be romantic...with some help of course! How cute! I love this! Especially the randomness _!
dingcs chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
Wow. I'm sorry for the late review, but I liked this. It was so cute how they did their thang publicly, haha. This could be a great V-day Takumi story.

Great job again and please update more stories!
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/4/2010
To the person who says they're allowed again, please show me where in the *actual* site guidelines it says this or it's not allowed. Just saying. It doesn't matter if the guidelines are over a year old, they're still the current site rules. Sorry though.

Anyway. To the author, I think as long as you remove the lyrics it'd be fine to write a songfic. It's possible to write a songfic without using the lyrics as the dialogue you know, just a suggestion. In fact it would make your story more original from other songfics if you didn't use the lyrics as the dialogue, or copy the exact plot of the song. This is just some advice. Sorry for reporting but it would be better if you removed the song lyrics or rewrote that part of your story. You can still be inspired by the song and that's fine but you don't have to use it directly in the story.
aUgOuX chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
wlng problema! you did a great job on making this songfic...it was fantastic!

you said, everyone's free to request a songfic...what about? hm...my love is here by erick santos!

KATORSE
61wisampa chapter 1 . 2/2/2010
great! nice work using the song... i didn't know takuya could sing -... nah, not really. and as usual, he needed koji's help to get his girl!
Royal Court Jester chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Legality

As many lyrics are under copyright, whether songfics are a violation of that copyright law is a relevant topic. had barred authors from posting songfics with lyrics outside public domain between the years 2005-2008. As of currently posted guidelines though, songfics are ONCE again allowed on

the guidelines in fact says you cannot use the lyrics BUT the guide lines are old "version 11-20-2008"

so Anonymous reviewer, she can do it as long as she doesn't claim the song as her work, which she didn't do (that's why the disclaimer is placed) maybe I'm wrong but let FF decide it

anyway on to the review, I'm gonna be honest I don't hear Archuleta but the lyrics fit well, you should do more songfics

see ya later
Anonymous chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Okay, as much as I love Archuleta's songs, this is a songfic and they're not allowed by the site if you post full lyrics in them, sorry. Reported. Sorry, but please read the rules next time before posting.
stitchfan93 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Hey! Looks like you did another songfic huh? Well, looks like good work then, don't worry I will check out your work then! Just keep it up and take care of yourself okay? See ya!

From: stitchfan93

P.S: Uhh I know this may sound weird but I hope I didn't make you mad in any way...
blackandblood chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Aw, this was so cute _ I loved it and thought that the song fit really well (even though I don't listen to David Archuleta, it was pretty good) I hope you make more song-fics in the future cuz you're really good at them. See ya later