Reviews for Burning Desire
iloooveinuyasha1 chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
I was so afraid when I first went to your profile and saw that you had written for Twilight. *shudder* I thought to myself, 'how could someone who crafts words so skillfully read that... stuff.' Whilst scrolling I saw this and the summery intrigued me.

That was hilarious! Tis now 5:30 in the morning and my dorm-mates must hate the sounds of inane laughter echoing around the hall.

Thank you for this wonderful, amusing one-shot!

Ja ne!
thestarlitrose chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Lmao Thank you for this! Your other twilight fic has become famous on tumblr and I had to find it. It makes me want to write my own version in the Harry Potter fandom.
Elegant-Chaos chapter 1 . 9/30/2011
Because I was iffy, and took a chance, and was effectively kicked in my figurative balls, I faved.

Bloody brilliant.
I-AIN'T-GONNA-TELL-YOU-MY-NAME chapter 1 . 6/16/2011
One word for this: WIN!

Although I must point out the one flaw, Bella is too stupid to ditch him. I mean she is the definition of a Mary Sue.

P.S. Mindy is such an idiot.
Queen Yanna chapter 1 . 6/14/2011
I can just imagine something like this happening to fangirls around the world when they have their first time...
Missus Carlikins chapter 1 . 3/29/2011
i think i love you

that was... that was... AMAZING

oh my god i couldnt stop laughing through the entire thing, i bet you anything edward really is a virgin (well was)
HeavenlyAngel34 chapter 1 . 10/21/2010
Loved it!
Neko-chan -Silvered Tongue chapter 1 . 9/21/2010
You are amazing and I totally just forwarded this to my sisters, who are die-hard Twilight fans. ;D

-expects the screams of fury to start any moment now-
KaiserPhoenix92 chapter 1 . 6/29/2010
YES! Thank-you for that xD it was epic, really
Xdon't-mind-meX chapter 1 . 5/18/2010
I took a big leap of faith reading this. (is a twilight hater) But reading your other marvelous works convinced me to give this a try! I have to say it was a very satisfying read! Thank you for the laugh!

Beans
JeanBoulet chapter 1 . 2/21/2010
LMFAO

Very well-done. *Thunderous applause*

Shade
0000093382 chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
...I love you very, very much.
HinoteMeize chapter 1 . 2/8/2010
Mwwahahahahahah... xD AWSOME!
Keirae Huruma chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
These stories are so amazing! freaking twihards suck mindy doesn't know what she's saying. lol your last Twilight story we had my friend read aloud in a very dramatic voice. Can't wait to have her read this one aloud ;) amazing. applause for you
Mindy is an idiot chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
If Mindy is typical of Twihards, then please, Cat, keep teasing those morons.

On a side note, we need more of this. Come to think of it, it IS logical for Edward to be a clueless virgin. Plus, not all guys are perfect the first time. But then, apologies, Mindy, you think Edward is just purrfect. Even though he doesn't freaking exist!

It's amazing how you strung together all the stupid cliches other Twihards use in their fics. (Come to think of it those are stock cliches just about everywhere there's bad writing) So how many bad fics did you have to read? Here's a medal of honor XD

Enough with the M lemons where Bella is just a reflection of the fangirling author. YUCK.