Reviews for The Gospel According to Lupin
Everything I have ever wanted from Remus Lupin as a parent
NotAMugwump chapter 4 . 12/23/2016
"The Damned had somehow got it into their heads that Mr. Filch's cat was possessed."

I'll have you know that I made an error on my judgment. I was drinking water when I happened to read that sentence. I may or may not accidentally spilt water on my phone.
NotAMugwump chapter 1 . 12/23/2016
I think I've read this before! But I'm gonna read it again anyway...
DolbyDigital chapter 1 . 8/25/2016
I remember reading this years ago, and I know I recommended it to a few people, so I thought it was worth another read-through.

Already, it’s an incredibly emotional piece; I love the idea that Remus thought to write Teddy letters, and that he asked them to be given to Teddy at specific points in his life. His lessons were also pretty useful, I’d say (and lesson number 5 is definitely my favourite). I saw a couple minor mistakes with punctuation, but otherwise this was really well written and I look forward to re-reading the rest :)
Geordie James chapter 30 . 5/1/2015
Brilliant. Absolutely brilliant.

I've just read this whole thing through in one sitting, and can only say it's superb. Especially the chapters on James and Sirius. Best thing I've read on this site in a while.
Kellsabelle chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
This was amazing, such a beautiful beautiful story! Thankyou so much for writing!
LyraLilyJackson chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
Brilliant and moving, with bursts of sarcasm and humor... I'll never look at remus the same way again! Awesomely written with excellent characterization! I loved it, especially the ending
thesociallyawkwardtwins chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
This story is pretty much the sweetest and funniest fanfiction to hit this planet. I adore it so much! Thank you for creating this adorable story :)
IndigoDragonRider chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
Oh my god I love this so much you are an amazing writer
DanH2010 chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
This was unbelievable, I just kinda wish thete'd been more tonks, but I cant even really fault it, love how as it went on he was more fatherly but still a marauder, I loved it! X
DanH2010 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
That last line is so sweet! I dont want this fic to end! X
DanH2010 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I love how you write remus wise but funny, he has some brilliant one liners :) I love this fic! X
DanH2010 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
The last paragraph made me laugh :) this is really good! X
DanH2010 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I really like this fic, this chapter made me smile. But this fic on the whole is so bittersweet.
Im hoping for some teddy pov soon and some more mention of tonks :) x
EmmaLupinCutterCullenWho chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
This was fantastic. I really loved it, and I can totally see Lupin preparing something like this. I love the sort of melancholy tone that ran through it, it had a perfect balance with the humour. Thanks. :)