Reviews for The Gospel According to Lupin
Kellsabelle chapter 30 . 12/30/2014
This was amazing, such a beautiful beautiful story! Thankyou so much for writing!
LyraLilyJackson chapter 30 . 5/7/2014
Brilliant and moving, with bursts of sarcasm and humor... I'll never look at remus the same way again! Awesomely written with excellent characterization! I loved it, especially the ending
thesociallyawkwardtwins chapter 30 . 3/5/2014
This story is pretty much the sweetest and funniest fanfiction to hit this planet. I adore it so much! Thank you for creating this adorable story :)
IndigoDragonRider chapter 30 . 4/12/2013
Oh my god I love this so much you are an amazing writer
DanH2010 chapter 30 . 2/25/2013
This was unbelievable, I just kinda wish thete'd been more tonks, but I cant even really fault it, love how as it went on he was more fatherly but still a marauder, I loved it! X
DanH2010 chapter 20 . 2/25/2013
That last line is so sweet! I dont want this fic to end! X
DanH2010 chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
I love how you write remus wise but funny, he has some brilliant one liners :) I love this fic! X
DanH2010 chapter 6 . 2/25/2013
The last paragraph made me laugh :) this is really good! X
DanH2010 chapter 4 . 2/25/2013
I really like this fic, this chapter made me smile. But this fic on the whole is so bittersweet.
Im hoping for some teddy pov soon and some more mention of tonks :) x
EmmaLupinCutterCullenWho chapter 30 . 2/23/2013
This was fantastic. I really loved it, and I can totally see Lupin preparing something like this. I love the sort of melancholy tone that ran through it, it had a perfect balance with the humour. Thanks. :)
sassymotherhubbard chapter 30 . 1/28/2013
wow...
Hazpotsfan chapter 30 . 10/22/2012
This was the cutest thing everrrrr :') I'm genuinely so sad I've finished it! Absolutely love how you've written Lupin, he's an absolute joker! It would be cool to see how Teddy turned out when he's older!

Loved loved loved this, one of my absolute faves! Your Teddy-Lupin stories are the best!
Charlotte Flame chapter 30 . 10/5/2012
I absolutely loved this! It was sweet and extremely Remus like. I sound like a nerd... Oh well. Point being, you are a fantastic writer. It's people like you who make fanfiction worth reading.
unique.normality chapter 30 . 6/18/2012
Dead.

I love Remus Lupin with all my heart and this is just perfection.
unique.normality chapter 20 . 6/18/2012
Simply put, you're killing me.