Reviews for Wanting Him
C chapter 1 . 6/14/2012
Wow! Incredible! Love the build up
swim-with-sharks chapter 1 . 5/9/2012
Wow. This was literally breathtaking. Such a wonderful, sexy, realistic story. Amazing job.
Princess Leasha chapter 1 . 3/27/2011
That was amazing. I loved it.
LeaFairy124 chapter 1 . 9/10/2010
Wow, this was completely incredible! Well except for the end... Why the hell did she have to marry Ron? I mean anyone else.. fine, but Ron? Gah! *coughs* Sorry, my dislike for Hermione/Ron is showing :-)

Anyways, besides the ending, this story was utterly fabulous! The tension between Hermione and Bill was so wonderfully written. I found myself breathless waiting to see what would happen next - when they would finally give in. Just wow!

Amazing work on this! I really enjoyed reading it, even though she her married Ron at the end! Lol. Thanks for writing!
Auguruj chapter 1 . 6/30/2010
Interesting story. And well written. I couldnt help myself and kept waiting on a happy end. But I guess this was better. Seems more realistic than all that fluffy stuff I seem to be drowning myself in. I quite like this kind of stories but I cant bring myself to write an end like this and leave it at that. Eventually I always change it to appease my romantic side. Good job on this one.
abovetheserpentine chapter 1 . 3/7/2010
I enjoyed this a lot - however, I felt the ending was rather abrupt. And you could have easily made a multi-chaptered story of this. Your writing of this pairing is very detailed and I love the meticulous quality. You had me skipping paragraphs in my eagerness, haha. I'd love to read a multi-chapter Bill/Hermione from you, so get cracking! ;)

I just went onto your profile, and realised a) you're from Australia, and b) you studied the exact course at university that I am aiming to study myself after I finish school. What a coincidence! :)
Destee chapter 1 . 2/7/2010
Amazing. Loved it to pieces. :)
wallflower1332 chapter 1 . 2/6/2010
holy crap. love.
ElizabethMK99 chapter 1 . 2/5/2010
OMG IT IS AMAZING! sad sad sad though but a perfect ending. i'm going to be looking out for you!
The Sexy Muggle Librarian chapter 1 . 2/3/2010
Beautifully. It tugs at the heartstrings. Well done.
curlyjor chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
As much as I love a happy ending... I like a realistic story more. I loved this story I feel like it could have actually happened and it was beautiful and heartbreaking at the same time. Great job.
Martini123 chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
great story. you should write a sequal
Melora chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
For further writing, you may be interested in this site:

w. sapientimagic. com (without the spaces)

It's a role playing site based on the Harry Potter world.

Either way, good luck with your writing and I look forward to reading more.

Melora Brockert, SUM student