Reviews for One Flaw of Fairyland
Sailor Comet chapter 3 . 2/14/2010
on part 3: This is quite a neat premise; if you end up writing more to expand on it, I know I'd like to see it. The build up and the conclusion were done really nicely.
The Genius Mage chapter 4 . 2/10/2010
After I sorted out what you were writing, I LOVED it. It's hilarious. Especially the casual ending line. _
It's SO Wonderful chapter 3 . 2/8/2010
Quite an interesting oneshot.

I'm assuming that, by the air raid sirens, your inspiration was possibly drawn from a war?
The Genius Mage chapter 3 . 2/3/2010
I cannot guess what created this. It's amazing, it really is, and I just can't find the words...0_o
It's SO Wonderful chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
Well, that's a welcome surprise. Well written Okage stories that don't have everyone terribly OOC? I could name one...recently updated story...that isn't very well written and is also OOC...

Ignore that tangeant. I apologize. Very good, it's a breath of fresh air. Glad my sister got me to read it. Continue,AU or not.
The Genius Mage chapter 2 . 2/2/2010
"He knew that, knew it better than his reflection or his mother’s humming."

That's an awesome piece right there. _

This whole thing was amazing. You write vignettes well. I practice in another franchise but I'm not as good as you.

AUs? If you want. I like canon but I can totally deal with AUs-especially since I haven't seen an Okage one.

Since this is a small section, I'll get my brother to review your stuff too~! His name is ItsSOWonderful. Sarcasm obviously. XD

This section may be halfway dead but I write here if only to entertain the fans still hanging around...
The Genius Mage chapter 1 . 2/1/2010
Miracles of miracles, another Okage author! They're so dreadfully hard to find these days.

Wonderful, insightful piece~! Keep it up!