Reviews for Master, Boss, Jethro
onewhowatches chapter 4 . 3/1/2010
this was great. :D

and if mark harmon leaves the show, i may have a heart attack and die. DX

signed,

onewhowatches :3
SpecialAgentJethro chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Aww, I loved this story so much :) And I am so upset about Mark Harmon possibly leaving the show.. I don't think I would watch it without him..
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
WHAT ABOUT MARK HARMON LEAVING? NO. love it though
Kiharu Lamperouge chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Okay, business first: I loved this final look at Gibbs and his PC Tony! The story was told with tenderness, as evidenced by Tony's being so careful with Gibbs. It would have been easy to go the full juicy lemon route, but you did it justice with sweet simplicity.

Secondly, thanks for the headsup on the Mark Harmon situation. I remember the drama from a couple years back, and it seems ridiculous that we're going through it again. But I guess that's what happens when "creators" and "show runners" get big heads and forget where their priorities lie. They don't call Mark Harmon the STAR of the show for nothing. I'll do my part to get the word out and put my 20 dollars in (lol, I don't do small change with my opinions). As I saw someone say, Team Mark!
giff4088 chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I really liked this story. I'd never heard of this concept before, but it worked very well for the dynamic between Gibbs and DiNozzo. Nicely done!
finlaure chapter 3 . 2/4/2010
My thoughts, even more wonderful than I remember. Spin, spin, spin, whirl, faint, flop. (oh, that would be my heart by the way)
lauradaexplorer chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
A final review for your final chapter. Very nice explanation and development of the emotional side of their relationship, I like how it parallels their canon relationship, Tony giving so much and seemingly getting so little but it is there from Gibbs,just subtle, like this fic x x
combatcrazy chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I love this story, Slash or not. It was sweet and full of love and devotion. Great work. I'm sorry to see it end.
tejas chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
I confess to not having read this story yet, but wanted to thank you for spreading the word on the "Save NCIS: Keep Mark Harmon" campaign. Someone pointed your profile out to me and I was tickled pink. :-) Thanks! (Makes note to check the story when it's finished. Love me some Tony/Gibbs! :-)
annsan chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Very much enjoyed this version of the PC plotline. Also thanks for your support of Team Harmon

Mark Harmon Gibbs; Gibbs NCIS; No Gibbs No NCIS
sentarla chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
good story. I have always liked this story line. It made me go back and re-read cortasan as well as go back and read keeper by Hawk found at WWOMB, all 135 or so chapters of it. Thanks heaps!
GibbsGirlAbby chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
Loved it! Sweet of Tony to stay. On another note, very upsetting to hear about problems. I know MH had it out with DPB, but I really thought things were fine and dandy-he's such a super person, you have to wonder what could be happening to piss him off! Anyway, let's hope it really is Grey's and not our NCIS.
WCUGirl chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
This was a great story! Thanks for sharing it with the NCIS world :) Now, what's this mess about Gibbs leaving the show? WTF?
Lygtemanden chapter 4 . 2/4/2010
You are brilliant, what a way to end this one. That is the ultimate way of saying that you can trust me with your heart, it really made my day this one!
Blue-Eyed Chica chapter 3 . 2/3/2010